"Southern girls are God's gift to the entire male population. There is absolutely no woman finer than one raised below the Mason-Dixon line and once you go southern - may the good Lord help you - you never go back." Kenny Chesney.
I'm a southern gal, born and raised. I love warm weather, the beach, the lake, and spending time participating in outdoor activities. I enjoy hiking on Kennesaw Mountain. I am a certified scuba diver and love to travel. I love music and going to concerts. I started boxing/kickboxing classes about two months ago. I have pink gloves! After starting classes, I learned a real appreciation for the conditioning boxers and mixed marital arts fighters are in when they fight.
I am a Southern gal, but I don't like Nascar. Go figure. I also can't stand grits. When I was a little girl, I loved watching Linda Carter play Wonder Woman. I used to run around in my underwear pretending to be Wonder Woman. I still have a little bit of the wanting to help people and right the "wrongs" kinda thing going on, which is why I work in the legal profession.
Here are ten reasons why you want to date me:
1. I love wearing high heels.
2. I like sports. I particularly like college football. I am a Clemson fan and watch them when they play. So, no complaints about you watching sports.
3. I like to read. I will not complain when you hog the remote because I do not watch a lot of television. But, I LOVE The Walking Dead. Great show!
4. I am adventureous. I am always looking for a new place to visit.
5. I am intelligent and can hold my side of a conversation about a wide variety of topics.
6. I am financially stable and self-employed.
7. I do not have drama with my ex-husband. We work well together co-parenting our children.
8. Your friends will like me.
9. I'm funny. I can usually make a person laugh.
10. I'll listen when you need to vent. I know that men are from Mars and like to keep problems close to their chest. I'm a good listener when you decide to open up.