I crave some of what the writer Henry Bukowsky wrote of in “Portions from a Wine-Stained Notebook: Uncollected Stories and Essays”
But I understand that love is sometimes more like a Dr. Seuss story.
Chuck Norris is my mentor and "The Most Interesting Man in the World" is my life goal. A modern day Cary Grant meets Frederick Douglass, if you will.
A wizard in the kitchen. Gordon Ramsey once told me that I was his idol... Okay, maybe not, but I'm sure my head will not be squeezed between to slices of bread for an idiot sandwich.
Recently a friend paid me this compliment: “you navigate seamlessly between fun and serious, sensual and sexual, romantic and raunchy, smart and retarded”. You can get a grasp of what I’m like from my friends perspective from this quote, and the “raunchy” part I hope is more about my sense of humor. Hahahaha
Full of random (and oftentimes useless) information. I will kick your butt at Trivial Pursuit. Let us head down to Mellow Mushroom and give it go!
Six things I could never do without:
1) Great food
3) 6 Senses
I used to say the ocean/beach, but I’ve since learned that sand NEVER goes away... N-E-V-E-R!
6) GOD even though I am not religious, I am not faithless
7) not in any particular order
Wow, lists are not as simple as counting to 6 lol
I spend a lot of time thinking about:
When will the world get less scary so I can travel again?
What if I we asking for a lot when meeting a prospective new partner? How much are we willing to give in return?.. Think about it..
What starting a school for gifted youngsters a la X-Man would be like?
Or the great debate of which is a better pizza, NY style or Chicago?
9) I would rather be a rock star then a movie star. My theory on music, is that it is just pure, emotional raw method communication. Have you ever listened to a song in another language (Latin perhaps) but still understood on an emotional level, what the song was trying to express? Music can bring emotions out in us and bring us back to emotions that we felt in the past… it’s a talent that I wish I had, and emotions are really the most addictive chemicals. But unlike the Pied Piper, I will not play with your emotions.
10) I believe in the law of attraction, weird random events that seem to unlikely to be merely coincidence happen more frequently then they should. I spent a number of years in my early 20’s road contemplating and wondering on life. I think that thought has an energy which impacts manifest reality and shapes it in very weird ways.
75% Extrovert, 25% Introvert.
Analytical, kinesthetic thinker
The spotlight is at times my friend.
Great planner, not that spontaneous.
A geek and a smooth operator, again that debonair cross between Cary Grant meets Frederick Douglass…. that’s approximately me.
11. Women are magical contradictory creatures, I am still learning.
12. Gym and jogging. Lounging and biking.
13. Action/Drama/Thriller movies
1. Intelligent, sweet, down-to-earth and adventurous. Bonus points if you're a little bit quirky.
2. An ambitious "go-getter". I'm attracted to people who set big goals and put all their effort into pursuing them. Even if your life's dream is to become the world's greatest thumb-wrestler or pro bodybuilder, I totally dig it.
3. A non-smoker... or at least trying to quit. As open-minded as I am, I have to draw the line at cigarettes. I can't stand their smell and don't want to be around smoke all the time (it hurts my bronchii).
So what’s next? Send me a message. Just do not be like Amy Elliot Dunne ;)
I generally plan my date, not by the seem of my pants but based on the person's personality. If they are a dark, moody type of gal, OPERA!!! She might not like it at first but will be talking about it - good or bad. If she has a cheery, sarcastic disposition, I will look for nearest fair and take her there. Sadistic, freaky personality - Passion Party.
All in all, I won't know where unless I grasp your personality miss "looking at my profile :D"... Just say Hi... I am not psychic so you would need to add more then "you made me laugh and snort my juice".