I am not complicated person anything goes with me lol..Very family oriented, I grew in a family where values are very important like respect for eachother , love and honesty..I love to laugh...Im very silly, even if on my pics look serious : -)... throw me a line and you'll find out
1) Life is too short to always play it safe! Forget the risks, and take the fall. If it's worth the risk, then it's worth it all.
2) For every minute you are angry you lose sixty seconds of happiness.
3) Life is a combination of adjustments and compromises…
You adjust when someone wants to be with you
And Compromise when you want to be with someone.
4) Dont let someone become a priority in your life when you are always an option in their life.
5) True happiness consists not in the multitude of friends, but in the worth and choice.
6) Remember, happiness doesn't depend upon who you are or what you have, it depends solely upon what you think.
-- Hitting golf balls, playing miniature golf, or strolling around a large shopping mall, with its variety of activities.... restaurants, drop-in eateries, places to sit and talk or to listen to live music, or even window shopping ..
--Group events , Picnics .
--Local events such as street fairs, festivals, and concerts. County fairs. etc.
-- A casual dinner in a fun, , The music must be low enough so we can hear each other.
--I think Certain sporting events are good icebreakers, especially baseball games. We can talk and sing without disrupting others lol . Games last up to three hours, but you can leave anytime. Bonuses: hot dogs, Cracker Jacks ... and you might see a better game.. : )
--Enjoy a walk together around the lake, on the beach ( no beach near lol), in the park.
--Try dancing, when both people know how. lol
--And last but not least go for a drink to loosen up a bit more ..Classic but importan 2 lol..There's so much to do in a first date, Im open to anything.