Giving this site another shot :)
I'm 34, 5"4, brn/grn, athletic, own and train horses, crazy Packer fan since childhood, value family and friends above all, just recently resigned from my job in International Sales due to ethical issues. I am, above all, true to myself and my values.
Although I am open to someone changing my mind, I am not looking to be wife #2 or 3 - I'd prefer to have the opportunity to be the first. And also not looking to deal with Baby Momma Drama. I know that at 34, many people have this, but I believe it's still possible to find a match that doesn't :)
- Animals are huge in my life. So much so that I now work around animals and dirt all day and LOVE it!!!
- I hate shopping. No clue why so many women like it....
- I'm terrified of frogs. As in nightmares.
- I don't do fish face selfies, and am honestly confused as to why one would...
- I have a dog named Lambeau who owns a share of the Green Bay Packers
- My Dad is my hero, my Mom my best friend
- I think I like cheese more than anyone I know
- I'll win a Nacho eating contest and impress you with how far my belly sticks out after
- I spent the last 12 years thinking I had Celiac Disease and eating gluten free. I cannot even begin to describe how awesome beer and burritos are now.....
SIDENOTE: I don't care how much money you make, what you drive, etc, and I REALLY don't need to see shirtless pics of you before I meet you.