My hamster does not like your tone. Away with ye!
Quick synopsis: Happily married. I barely use this, but when I do it's just to meet people with similar mind sets to ours. So if you are looking for the traditional monogamous relationship, best of luck to you! :)
Yes, I really am 6'4". There, now that's answered for you. Haha
Edit: Holy hell, been here half an hour and all I see are "looking for someone REAL" and "want a REAL man" and "PLEASE BE HONEST"... Is it really that bad out there? Is POF the Great Pacific Garbage Patch of bad men? :\ (It's now been a couple weeks, but I'm keeping this because I find it funny. And sad. But mostly funny.)
Playing The Internet Dating Drinking Game™:
1. Use the 'Meet me' function
2. Take a drink whenever you read the following (or similar):
* I'm sarcastic (I'm meta - I break my own rules. Endless drink cycle!)
* Shy until you get to know me
* Love to laugh
* Easy Going / Laid Back
* Txt spk
* Misspelling in the first sentence. (Drink twice for misspellings of your/you're or their/there/they're)
* no full body photos
* listen to any music except country or rap
* uses lol as punctuation
* Ridiculously inane things they couldn't live without like 'Air' and 'Friends'
* Message me if 'You want to'
* Wants someone "real"
* Loves to travel; no mention of having been anywhere significant
* Zombies (This may get taken out. Not a lot of zombie love on here!)