This is my first attempt at online dating and I am honestly quite leery of the whole situation. It's certainly worth trying, however =] I'm a professional violist (fist pound if you know what a viola is). I create beautiful things, mend wounded souls, and have metric sh*ttons of fun while breathing fresh life into revered masterworks. My performance career has led to countless incredible experiences that I hope to share over conversations. If you're artistically inclined or just appreciate the fine arts, then we will get along jussssst fine! I'm not uppity about what I do, but if you think that all classical music is boring or view the arts as merely lavish indulgences, then I will likely classify you as ignorant, uncultured swine.
I'm definitely down to get involved with somebody if things are headed in a good direction. Since the healthiest relationships progress organically, I believe in letting things happen rather than forcing them to happen. Being a very loyal and giving person, I find the most satisfaction in life by ensuring the happiness of others. Knowing that people around me are taken care of is my ultimate source of gratification. Although this has been manipulated by many people whom I once held in high regard, I continue to give freely and trust unconditionally. Basically, I live to treat people with compassion and respect. If you're looking to have a great time and possibly entertain the notion of something more serious (considering things go swimmingly), then strike up a conversation and we'll take it from there!
Side note: I'll be using the POF app from my iPhone, which doesn't have chatting capabilities. Because of this, it might take a little while for you to receive a response. Just putting that out there!
*WARNING* SELF-PROCLAIMED NERD *WARNING*
- Intimately familiar with all forms of art (literature, philosophy, visual, music)
- Avid video gamer since childhood. Although it doesn't get in the way of any real-world activities, my Xbox 360 gets rocked on fairly regularly. For those of you that might think this is childish: evaluate the time that you spend watching *insert brain-leeching reality shows* and then re-evaluate your opinion =] Current systems: NES, SNES, XBOX, and 360
- Disney swag. Can sing both parts to "A Whole New World", along with just about every other Disney jam. Booya.
- I have a miniature library in my house.
- Tons of other stuff that you can find out if you are the inquisitive type