My name is Gabriel. Im Dominican, born and raised in NJ, Military Veteran of 8 years, and a strong background in the IT field. Im aggressive, goal-oriented, and extremely patient. I much rather prefer to live a care-free lifestyle than an intense one. There's a lot to know about me, what I do, my upbringing, hobbies, etc. So if you're interested, message me.
I am/do not:
1) Date or am I interested women who are above "Average" body type to PoF standards. I'll determine it anyway by looking at your pics.
2) Don't message me if you don't have a pic, or some half-cut selfie pic of your face showing only one eye from Instagram lols.
3) Looking for a booty-call or to hit it and run.
4) Looking for Ratchet little girls who live that "YOLO" lifestyle.
5) Dating someone who smokes cigs/weed(bud)/drugs.
6) Dating someome who has children. I love kids, but i want to start a family of my own someday - sorry!
1) Looking for a relationship with a keen interest in making it long term/serious.
2) Expecting you to have a job, a car, and preferably not living with your parents.
3) I want to date someone who's mature, respectful to themselves and our companionship. If you ain't about that life, then I won't message you.
4) Looking for someone who enjoys fitness and living a health lifestyle.
5) Looking for someone who loves adventures as well as kicking back after a long work week.
6) Looking for someone who wants a Serious/Long Term relationship, too.
A lot of women are on here for the attention, and some may think I'm shallow. I see it as I'm just saving you time from the inevitable. I have standards just as any woman would.
Overall, im very easy to be friends with (I don't bite). But whatever you do, be yourself with me and be honest; I'm Dominican.... And you know what they say about Dominicans ;) .... Take care everyone.
Doesn't matter to me. Grabbing a bite to eat or drink is fine as well, just somewhere and something informal just to break the ice. Then we can take it from there.
Some women are tired of the "cliches" with their first dates. So I'll say this to those of you that fit this category. If you're looking for someone to wine and dine you on your first date, or do something crazy like sky diving, this is not your stop. To me, those moments are to be cherished and spend it with someone who I KNOW will be my partner, not just anyone random (especially on PoF) that I'm taking on a date. I'll definitely make the date worth your time though :)