Hi my name's Matt, I'm 50% Italian/50% German. I work as a painter/home remodeling. I'm a fun, honest, caring person with a sense of humor. I like to make people laugh and I curse like a drunken sailor, guess it's the Italian in me. I'm the youngest of 3 brothers. I've never been married and don't have any children. In to old school rock music mostly, sometimes I'll listen to some Em. I don't do drugs and I don't go out partying. There isn't much I don't like to do. I don't think I'm a pretty boy nor do I act like one. I just would like to find a normal gal that laughs at the simple things.
I'm not the guy for you if:
1. you're high-maintenance.
2. you think a relationship is some kind of Disney fairytale with two people holding hands and skipping through a field of flowers.
3. you have to be out partying all the time, I did all that crap in my 20s.
4. you think you're "all that".
5. you're psycho, bipolar, or moody.
6. you're boring and don't know how to keep a conversation going.
7. you're recently divorced, separated, or just got out of a relationship.
Honestly I would like to communicate by phone or text for a little while to see if we have some common interests and if we decide we do, then we can make plans to meet and see if there's a spark, if not we can still remain friends. If we connect then maybe some bowling, billiards, or mini-golf, something we can just joke around and have some fun.