Hi my name's Matt, I'm 50% Italian/50% German. I work as a painter in home remodeling. I'm a fun, honest, caring person with a sense of humor. I like to make people laugh and I curse like a drunken sailor, guess it's the Italian in me. I'm the youngest of 3 brothers. I've never been married and don't have any children. In to old school rock music mostly, sometimes I'll listen to some Em. I don't do drugs and I don't go out partying. There isn't much I don't like to do. I don't think I'm a pretty boy nor do I act like one. I just would like to find a normal gal that laughs at the simple things.
I'm not the guy for you if:
1. you're high-maintenance.
2. you think a relationship is some kind of Disney fairytale with two people holding hands and skipping through a field of flowers.
3. you have to be out partying all the time, I did all that crap in my 20s.
4. you think you're the hottest thing that walks the earth.
5. you're psycho or bipolar.
6. you're boring and don't know how to keep a conversation going.
7. you're recently divorced, separated, or just got out of a relationship.
Honestly I would like to communicate by phone or text for a little while to see if we have some common interests and if we decide we do, then we can make plans to meet and see if there's a spark, if not we can still remain friends. If we connect then maybe some bowling, billiards, or mini-golf, something we can just joke around and have some fun.