Writing. Fighting. Code.
1. I'm an amateur MMA fighter. After work, training is my first priority.
2. I'm a low-key type of girl. Don't bring the drama and games. There's enough BS around.
3. I write little things here and there as a creative outlet, and lust after certain art and music. I'm looking for my next real-life muse.
4. The gym is my second home, my second family, my other life. And I have this bad habit of loyally supporting and happily working my ass off for people and ambitions I believe in. Weird, right?
5. I'm kind of a geek, a little weird, and I've surprised nearly every person I know at least once with something they learn about me.
6. I like my men the way I like my food: strong, hot, and satisfying. If food could laugh at itself, that'd be great too, but kinda creepy. On guys, it's just sexy.
7. All I need to have fun is a good attitude and good company. Everything else is just the backdrop.
8. When I'm bored, I mess with my online profiles. Which is difficult on a phone. Yay typos. Wtf are whikes?
9. I like square numbers, odd numbers, and 9 is just an awesome number. And sometimes I dance like a dork at clubs. Image is not my first priority.
Looking for someone to share downtime with. Nature hikes, the beach, little trips where the only goal is to relax. Someone who can keep up but still knows how to chill.
Conversation Starters (i.e. what you'd like to do on a first date...)
I like things quiet and casual, where we can get to know each other. Love the beach, especially at sunset, but anything light and easy tends to work.