Here's a bulleted list of who I am, what I like, and words that come to mind:
- sincere, hard working, friendly, educated, and an animal lover ( especially dogs)
- hair colors ( mine changes frequently... I take advantage of having a mother as a hairdresser!) *Well, I'm not really experimenting with color these days, as blondes really do have more fun!*
- seasons ( love them all... Beach days, snow days off from school, spring and fall days bike riding/ doing anything outdoors)
- weddings ( I should be a professional bridesmaid/ maid of honor these days... And I know how to throw one hell of a bachelorette party)
- Cape Cod ( spend a lot of time in Pocasset in the summer with family) Newport, RI ( where I was schooled and raised hell during my college and early post college days) and Boston ( where I go out with friends)... Looking to also check more states off my " to visit list"
and countries to add to my passport
- family and friends ( my support system and go- to people when I have crazy stories to share)
- teaching ( love the kids, making a positive difference, and all the ups and downs and challenges each day brings)
- newest addiction: yoga
Who/ what I'm looking for:
Someone who's funny, educated, and genuine... Get in touch if that broad description sounds like you.