1. I take long showers
2. I take short baths
3. I can't sleep without the tv on. I turn the volume down and I don't watch it. I dunno why but I sleep better that way. When I am by myself that is.
4. I don't rush into anything. Always think it through
5. I don't have a favorite color. I like certain shades of everything.
6. I'm a sucker for a girl with amazing eyes
7. There's a pop called "pink" by Jones Soda, and if a color ever had a taste this would be it. I feel gay for drinking it though
8. I can't stand a cliff hanger. I always have to know what happens in the end
9. There's nothing in this world I like doing more than laughing
10. I can be friends with everyone and anyone. I like a lil diversity in my life
11. I don't handle downtime well, I always have to be occupied
12. My family means the world to me
13. I have the cutest niece ever
14. I hate the things I love and I love the things I hate
15. I honestly believe it's possible to be COMPLETELY happy. Still waiting for that moment though
16. I'm the most curious person in the world. Cats aint got nothin on this
17. Why is it that I always want what I cant have?
18. I find that I'm a different person around different people. It's not that I'm fake around anyone. It's just that there's a lot to me and different people bring out different things in me
19. I have a very high tolerance for pain. In some ways I actually enjoy it
20. Try as hard as you want, you won't bring me down. Maybe temporarily but I always come back stronger
21. I always make the best of things
22. I find the grass is rarely greener on the other side of the fence
23. I like to consider myself "content". I don't ask for much out of life. Just to be happy and to make others happy
24. I'm not religious, but I've had religious experiences. I live by the saying "if there were no god, man would have the need to create one" I don't believe but I don't NOT believe either. I'll lead a good life and whatever happens in the end happens
25. I want all the answers.. to EVERYTHING. I thirst for knowledge.
When I'm not fighting crime, I'm usually at the homeless shelter serving soup or at the animal hospital nursing sick kittens with my own bossom. In addition to being a Pulitzer prize winning author, I have also won numerous pancake eating contests. In 1987 I became the first black athelete to simultaneously have three hit singles on the radio as well as star in two film leading roles, an accomplishment I am especially proud of. After climbing mount Kilimanjaro and subsequently conquering it's native people, a tribe of notorious pascifists, I was honored at the U.N. for my work with bio-organic movement relating in particular to eliminating world hunger. I have held offices in congress, the senate, as well as sharing a chair on the academy of arts and sciences, the national literary leauriate, and the captain kangaroo fan club. I am perhaps best known for the thirteen years I spent living amongst the magnificent silver backed gorillas of the new congo; however, in a brutal twist of fate, both of my arms and one and a half of my legs were torn from my torso as a result of a heated battle for dominance with the then current alpha male. All things considered, my ballroom dancing career was tarnished almost beyond repair; however, I still feel I won the fight. Oh yeah, and I'm mother ****ing batman.
I understand how scissors can beat paper, and I get how a rock can beat scissors, but there's no ****ing way paper can beat rock. Is paper supposed to magically wrap around rock and leave it immobile? Why the hell can't paper do this to scissors? Screw scissors, why can't paper do this to people? Why aren't sheets of college ruled notebook paper constantly suffocating students as they take notes in class? I'll tell you why, because paper can't beat anybody. A rock would tear that sh*tup in 2 seconds. When I play rock paper scissors, I always choose rock. Then when somebody claims to have beaten me with their paper I can punch them in the face with my already clenched fist and say, oh sh*t, Im sorry, I thought paper would protect you, ***hole.