Are you the Tick to my Arthur?
I like to keep my mind open to new experiences and points of view, but don't expect me to sit idly by if I disagree with you; I want to learn from our differences, not let them drive us apart.
Honesty, kindness, straightforwardness, and support are the pillars of any relationship I build. Once that building starts, I believe each person should endeavor to bring out the best in one another.
Every day, I wake up with one goal: make my life or someone else's life more worthwhile. I often find myself accomplishing this goal through cooking, making art, problem solving, or talking business.
If you find yourself doing the following, I may be the woman for you:
• laughing at yourself until you cry
• grabbing a copy of Strunk & White to double check something
• driving yourself to better your life one day at a time
• creating work that is meaningful
• listening to “Wait, Wait, Don't Tell Me” or TED talks on your way to work
• losing yourself in a piece by Basquiat
Finally, I laugh pretty loudly, but shouldn't we all?
If you're interested, let's meet somewhere that fascinates you, just let me know the date, time, and place.