For starters, please don't contact me if you haven't actually read my profile. That's just annoying. Moving on...
I finally moved!!! Made it to South Dakota all the way from New Hampshire! Hooray me! But, it would be nice to have some friends around here. I'm already getting pretty homesick. I need to do some fun outdoorsy type things to keep me occupied. So, if you're interested in a new friend to hang out with and want to show someone around let me know!
Here are some quick random facts about me in case you'd like some kind of idea about how normal I am.
1. Just about everything gives me a headache.
2. I don't have patience for small talk - I prefer silence.
3. I'm very independent.
4. I love being outdoors.
5. I hate bugs!
6. I'll try anything twice.
7. My memory is nonexistent.
8. I like alcohol - my body hates it.
9. I prefer lakes to the ocean....scared to death of sharks.
10. I say the things that most people think, but never say.
11. I'm a germ freak.
12. I had my murdered chickens cremated and keep their ashes on my mantle.
13. My dad told me I was his favorite because I was the ugliest.
14. And I'm totally thrilled about that! I'll take "favorite" however it comes.
15. I prefer animals to people.
16. I always keep my word.
17. I love salt! There is never too much salt on anything!
18. Not a fan of chocolate - it gives me a headache too.
19. My favorite sport is tennis.
20. I don't eat birds or mammals.
21. I don't cook. I'd rather starve than cook.
22. I love being in and around water.
23. I'm almost always happy. I have to be VERY upset for it to show.
24. I'll always drive somewhere before flying if it's an option... love road trips.
25. I'm a Black Polak (yeah... prob the only one you'll ever meet - other than my sibs).
26. I like almost all music. Josh Groban and Nickelback are a couple favs.
Message me if you're interested in chatting. Thank you kindly :)
P.S. I am just looking for friends right now, but yes, I am open to more. BUT, I am not interested in being more than friends if you have been married before or have kids. Sorry, but you'll have to settle for just friends. And no, I am not flexible on that in any way.
To send a message to live-free-or-die you MUST meet the following criteria:
Age between 30 and 42.
Live in United States
Must not have messaged users looking for intimate encounters or sex.
You must have a picture to contact this user.
Must not be looking for Talk/E-mail
Must not be looking for Other Relationship
Must not be looking for Intimate Encounter
Must not do drugs
Must not be married
Must not smoke