inked6
Age: 32
Friends
sweetsportyspicy: Go Hard or Go Home
About
Non-smoker with Athletic body type
City
Oakland, California
Details
32 year old Woman, 5' 9" (175cm), Non-Religious
Ethnicity
Caucasian Sagittarius with Blonde hair
Intent
sweetsportyspicy Wants to find someone to marry
Education
Bachelors degree
Personality
Athletic
Profession
student







I am Seeking a Man For Long term
Needs Test View her relationship needs Chemistry View her chemistry results
Do you drink? Socially Do you want children? Yes
Marital Status Single Do you do drugs? No
Pets No Pets Eye Color Blue
Do you have a car? Yes Do you have children? No
Longest Relationship Over 2 years How ambitious are you? Very Ambitious



About Me
Hi and thanks for stopping by my page! I am on here to meet new friends as well as find a potential relationship. I am a full-time student pursuing a second degree, and that takes up 80% of my time, but the other 20% I'm looking to have fun or just relax with someone.

I am openminded, athletic, a former college athlete, and into trying new things, whether that means a new sporting endeavor or just a new restaurant or type of food. I am competitive at heart and always striving for the best. I hit the gym regularly, swim, dance, and take whatever fun classes I can find (boxing, bootcamp, spin, bikram). While I am goal-oriented and driven, I am also easy going and mellow by nature. I love being outdoors and I love the water. Put me by a body of water and I'm happy! I am interested in living life to the fullest, including learning and growing everyday, and want an equal-minded partner by my side.

I'm looking for someone who is also into health and fitness, has their own goals and ambitions, and is honest, family oriented, kind, fun, and of course...funny!


First Date
Something simple and low key where we can talk and get to know about each other, like a happy hour, walk, or coffee.