Here's a few things about me...
1) First off, I'm a bit of a nerd.
2) I enjoy anything Star Wars and gaming wise, but also follow alot of hockey, mostly Oilers, as I am a hometown fan!
3) My musical tastes are all across the board, usually depending on my mood, but can range from classical/instrumental to heavy metal. Faves include: Deftones, Sevendust, Pretty Addicted, Dimmu Borgir, Puscifer, Jonathan Coulton, MC Chris, Mindless Self Indulgence, Skin, Wumpscut, etc...
4) I'm always around for friends/family, as I feel they come first in life. I pretty much give until I can't give anymore, and wear my heart on my sleeve. I try my best to be a gentleman, and am possibly a bit too nice.
5) I am very open minded towards alot of things, I like learning anything new, or expanding current knowledge on whatever topic.
6) New job keeps me busy through the week, but leaves weekends open, I'm always up to chat and all at any time, so feel free to message away
I'm looking for people to hang out with and get to know, if you're a bit on the nerdy side, or alot, or at the very least enjoy varied music with a mostly metal lean, or some hockey, or if you feel like expanding conversational horizons, I'm right here, hehe
Let's hang out, do some gaming (video/card/board), movie stuff, nerd out about tv shows or events, upcoming systems, sci-fi, chase underpants gnomes, or how about we get all cryptozoological, let's search out legends!