I'm not really sure what to expect using an Internet dating service but a friend suggested because it worked for them. So here it goes and I'll hope for the best or at least some new experiences.
I am single and I do not have any children although I would love to have kids someday. I work as an operations manager for a company in the Atlantic City area. I am also an EMT and rescue tech. with one of the local emergency services organizations in the area.
I like to:
- Go to new places and take walks.
- Play all sports. I only really watch football & MMA.
- Go to all kinds of concerts. I love music and I'll have a good time no matter what.
- I'm into history and museums.
I love all the experiences of life and I'll try anything new.
- I enjoy going to a bar with a friend for a drink or even a coffee house but I also enjoy staying at home and watching a movie while relaxing.
- I love to talk to new people as well as all my friends and family.
My family mean the world to me and I don't know where I'd be without them. I have 5 adorable nieces and 3 nephews. I try to spend the most time I can with them but it's never enough.
What am I looking for? I love meeting new people. I want someone that can be independent but also knows when to ask if she needs help. The biggest and most important thing of all: you have to be completely honest with me. I cannot stand fakes or liars. Be your true self. I have been completely honest with everyone I have ever been in a relationship with and I expect the same in return.
I guess thats it for now. If there is anything else anyone wants to know, ask.