For 2 years I've consistently kept running into girls that aren't anything like what their profile says. If you're one of the girls that reads this disclaimer and then leaves my profile right after, chances are you're one of the many woman on here that I am referring to. Be respectful; do you and I a favor and please save the both of us our valuable time.
I don't message many people so if I've messaged you, it's because I am genuinely interested in you. Don't be afraid to reply back. You never know where things will lead to.
Some basics about me:
• I am half German and half Puerto Rican
• I was born in Manhattan, New York
• I lived in Germany for 6 years
• I can speak German
• I am a hopeless romantic
• I don't look it, but I am a gamer/manga/anime/computer junkie
• I am very laid back
• I appreciate and enjoy the concept of dating someone; it allows us to learn each other and grow closer
• I believe girls are on PoF just to show off pictures of themselves instead of actually dating. Prove me wrong.
Shows: Law and order, Law and Order SVU, NCIS, Oz, Breaking Bad, The Walking Dead, Nip/Tuck, Grey's Anatomy, Family Guy, Full Metal Alchemist, Naruto, Dragon Ball Z/GT, Chobits, Avatar the Last Air Bender,
Music: Literally every genre.... Swedish House Mafia, Static X, Linkin Park, Coheed and Cambria, Elena Siegman, Maroon 5, Muse, Daft Punk, Panic! At the Disco, Evanescence, Disturbed, Korn, Johnny Cash, Avril Lavigne, Nickelback, Framing Hanley, Mayday Parade, Hoobastank, Imagine Dragons, Usher, Keith Sweat, Mariah Carey, Michael Jackson, Lynyrd Skynyrd, Marvin Gay, Lionel Richie, Rick James, Berry White, and so, so, sooooo much more. My taste in music is all over the place.
Movies: Star Wars, Harry Potter, The Matrix, The Lord of the Rings, The Bourne series, Avatar, anything Zombies, The Notebook, Titanic, The Time Traveller's Wife, The Fifth Element, Final Fantasy Advent Children, Underworld, Iron Man, X-Men, Batman, Kill Bill, Superman, Queen of the Damned, The Terminator, Major Payne, The Pirates of the Caribbean, Adam Sandler movies, and many MANNNNNY other different movies. I have over 400 different movies on my computer, so... I have a huge list of movies that I like.
Video Games: Final Fantasy, Guild Wars 1 and 2, Metal Gear Solid, Parasite Eve, Pokemon, Resident Evil, Marvel vs Capcom, Megaman, Sim City, Grand Theft Auto, Call of Duty, Command and Conquer, Supreme Commander 2, Crysis, and a crap load of other games.
I've received some weird messages from people regarding my profile. So let me make something clear... I am NOT looking to jump straight into a commitment. I want to take the time to date the person for bit and simply spend my time getting to know them, forming a strong friendship if you will, going on dates, hanging out a few times a week and the occasional snuggling on the couch while watching a movie. If things get serious between us then I welcome it whole heartedly. (Ultimately I want a long term relationship... But you've gotta crawl before you can walk.)
What I am looking for in a girl:
• I would like to meet a girl that > has respect for herself
• I would like to meet a girl that > actually wants to see each other more than once a week
• I would like to meet a girl that > enjoys staying in some nights, cuddling up with each other while watching a movie
• I would like to meet a girl that > believes that a relationship is a two-way road and puts her equal share into things
and most importantly
• I would like to meet a girl that > actually goes out of her way to try and make time for us.