I'm looking for my ideal zombie apocalypse survival buddy. Intimate knowledge of zombie biology and behaviorology a huge plus!
Oh, and... Mac and Cheese is definitely the way to my heart. Know how to make good Mac and Cheese and I'm all yours. Damn straight.
Some basics about me:
• I am half German and half Puerto Rican
• I was born in New York and raised in Georgia
• I speak English, German, sarcasm, and bullshit, fluently. My Spanish is non existent
• I used to live in Germany for a total of 6 years, for the military
• I currently work in construction and do extremely well for myself
• I own a black, 6-speed, 2014 Genesis Coupe 3.8 Ultimate (pictures above)
• I secretly wish we could have a zombie apocalypse
• I have been on here since December 2011. It is my deduction that a large majority of the "woman" on here just want to flaunt cutesy pictures of themselves, only want to use this to chat "because a friend recommended this site (app)", or just got out of a bad breakup/marriage. Step your game up, ladies. That sh*treally ain't attractive and won't get you anywhere.
Shows: Orange is the New Black, Law and order, Law and Order SVU, NCIS, Oz, Prison Break, Breaking Bad, The Walking Dead, Nip/Tuck, Grey's Anatomy, Family Guy, Full Metal Alchemist, Naruto, Dragon Ball Z/GT, Chobits, Avatar the Last Air Bender,
Movies: Star Wars, Harry Potter, The Matrix, The Lord of the Rings, The Bourne series, Starship Troopers 1, Guardians of the Galaxy, Avatar, anything Zombie-related, Goodfellas, The Departed, The Notebook, Titanic, The Time Traveller's Wife, The Fifth Element, Final Fantasy Advent Children, Underworld, Iron Man, X-Men, Batman, Kill Bill, Superman, Queen of the Damned, The Terminator, Major Payne, Super Troopers, The Pirates of the Caribbean, Adam Sandler movies, and many MANNNNNY other different movies. I have over 400 different movies on my computer, so... I have an extremely eclectic taste in movies.
Music: Literally every genre.... Swedish House Mafia, Static X, Linkin Park, Coheed and Cambria, Elena Siegman, Maroon 5, Muse, Daft Punk, Panic! At the Disco, Evanescence, Disturbed, Korn, Johnny Cash, Avril Lavigne, Nickelback, Framing Hanley, Mayday Parade, Hoobastank, Imagine Dragons, Usher, Keith Sweat, Mariah Carey, Michael Jackson, Lynyrd Skynyrd, Marvin Gay, Lionel Richie, Rick James, Berry White, and so, so, sooooo much more. My taste in music is all over the place.
Video Games: Final Fantasy, Guild Wars 1 and 2, Metal Gear Solid, Parasite Eve, Pokémon, Resident Evil, Smash Brothers Melee, Marvel vs Capcom, Megaman, Sim City, Grand Theft Auto, Call of Duty, Command and Conquer, Supreme Commander 2, Crysis, and a crap load of other games.
What I am looking for in a girl:
I would like to meet a girl that-
• has similar interests as mine
• has an 'out there' personality and isn't afraid to speak up and talk sh*tto me
• has a very witty sense of humor and can dish things out, like an evil scourge
• is adventurous and enjoys traveling and going on vacations
• actually enjoys staying home from time to time and not out at 'da club' every weekend
and most importantly
• I would like to meet a girl that > can name the original 151 Pokémon upon sight. (Just joking!)