I'm looking for my ideal zombie apocalypse survival buddy. Intimate knowledge of zombie biology and behaviorology required!
Oh, and... Mac and Cheese... Mac and Cheese is definitely the way to my heart.
Some basics about me:
• I am half German and half Puerto Rican
• I was born in Manhattan, New York
• I used to live in Germany, for 6 years
• I am a huge nerd and I have a very charming personality; talk nerdy to be!
• I work in construction and do very well for myself
• I am very much into cars
• I drive a black 6-speed 2014 Genesis Coupe 3.8 Ultimate Edition
• I secretly wish we could have a zombie apocalypse
• I am very tech-savvy and I am great with networking, software, and hardware; I can build a computer from scratch, piece by piece
• I have been on here for the better part of 4 years (December 2011). It is my deduction that a large majority of the girls on here just want to flaunt cutesy pictures of themselves, only want to use this just to chat "because a friend recommended this site (app)", just got out of a bad breakup, or just want a sugar daddy and/or free meal(s) for her and/or her kid(s). I am still waiting to find someone on here that actually wants to date and/or find their 'significant other.'
Shows: Orange is the New Black, Law and order, Law and Order SVU, NCIS, Oz, Prison Break, Breaking Bad, The Walking Dead, Nip/Tuck, Grey's Anatomy, Family Guy, Full Metal Alchemist, Naruto, Dragon Ball Z/GT, Chobits, Avatar the Last Air Bender,
Movies: Star Wars, Harry Potter, The Matrix, The Lord of the Rings, The Bourne series, Avatar, anything Zombie-related, The Notebook, Titanic, The Time Traveller's Wife, The Fifth Element, Final Fantasy Advent Children, Underworld, Iron Man, X-Men, Batman, Kill Bill, Superman, Queen of the Damned, The Terminator, Major Payne, The Pirates of the Caribbean, Adam Sandler movies, and many MANNNNNY other different movies. I have over 400 different movies on my computer, so... I have a huge list of movies that I like.
Music: Literally every genre.... Swedish House Mafia, Static X, Linkin Park, Coheed and Cambria, Elena Siegman, Maroon 5, Muse, Daft Punk, Panic! At the Disco, Evanescence, Disturbed, Korn, Johnny Cash, Avril Lavigne, Nickelback, Framing Hanley, Mayday Parade, Hoobastank, Imagine Dragons, Usher, Keith Sweat, Mariah Carey, Michael Jackson, Lynyrd Skynyrd, Marvin Gay, Lionel Richie, Rick James, Berry White, and so, so, sooooo much more. My taste in music is all over the place.
Video Games: Final Fantasy, Guild Wars 1 and 2, Metal Gear Solid, Parasite Eve, Pokémon, Resident Evil, Smash Brothers Melee, Marvel vs Capcom, Megaman, Sim City, Grand Theft Auto, Call of Duty, Command and Conquer, Supreme Commander 2, Crysis, and a crap load of other games.
What I am looking for in a girl:
I would like to meet a girl that-
• has similar interests as mine
• has an 'out there' personality and isn't afraid to speak up
• has a witty sense of humor and can dish out what she gets
• has a job and a means of transportation
• is adventurous and wants to join me on adventures to new places
• actually enjoys staying in some nights, cuddling up with each other while watching a movie or watching Netflix
• actually goes out of her way to try and make time for us
and most importantly
• I would like to meet a girl that > can name the original 151 Pokémon upon sight. (Joking... But it does help.) ;)