I'm looking for my ideal zombie apocalypse survival buddy. Intimate knowledge of zombie biology and behaviorology a huge plus! Don't know how to survive in a zombie apocalypse? No worries! For the low price of going on a date with me, you too can learn how to survive in a barren, desolate, zombie infested wasteland! Apply now by clicking 'Send Message'. But wait, there's more! Apply within' the first 10 minutes of opening this profile and receive not one, not two, but THREE free sessions! We are so sure of our product that we are graciously giving away THREE free sessions! Still not satisfied after your trial period? No worries, just cancel before the trial ends and we'll throw in 4 weeks worth of ammunition and rations after your trial period ends! Just pay $19.95 Shipping & Handling.
Some basics about me:
• I am half German and half Puerto Rican
• I was born in New York and raised in Georgia
• I speak English, German, sarcasm, and bullshit, fluently. My Spanish is non existent
• I used to live in Germany for a total of 6 years, for the military
• I do very well for myself financially
• I am a Biomedical Engineer for DaVita
• I own a black, 6-speed M/T, 2014 Genesis Coupe 3.8 Ultimate
• I secretly wish we could have a zombie apocalypse
• I have a great sense of humor that ranges all over the board from crude, to sexual, to racial, to witty, to nerdy, and even the all-time favorite 'corny/lame'
• I'm a nerd 100%. I love video games, anime, and manga. And Yes... I have a 3DS XL and I play Pokémon on it
• I have been on here since December of 2010. It is my deduction that a large majority of the "woman" on here just want to flaunt cutesy pictures of themselves, only use this site/app to chat "because a friend recommended this site/app", or just got out of a bad breakup/marriage. 9 times out of 10, dating woman under these circumstances never, ever works. So, If none of these apply to you, then feel free to message me and we'll see where it goes. Be confident... the hardest step is simply messaging someone if they've caught your interest. Once you do that, a whole new world opens up and the possibilities are endless. ;)
What I am looking for in a girl:
I would like to meet a girl that-
• has similar interests as mine, but also her own fun and quirky interests
• has an 'out there' personality and isn't afraid to speak up and talk sh*tto me
• has a very witty sense of humor and can dish things out, like an evil scourge
• is adventurous and enjoys travelling and going on vacations
• actually enjoys staying home from time to time and not out at 'da club' every weekend
and most importantly
• I would like to meet a girl that > does not use the words 'bae', 'n igga', 'swag', or yolo' in their every day vocabulary.
Shows: Orange is the New Black, Law and order, Law and Order SVU, NCIS, Oz, Prison Break, Breaking Bad, The Walking Dead, Nip/Tuck, Grey's Anatomy, New Girl, Family Guy, Full Metal Alchemist, Naruto, Dragon Ball Z/GT, Chobits, Avatar the Last Air Bender, and maaaaaany more
Movies: Star Wars, Harry Potter, The Matrix, The Lord of the Rings, The Bourne series, Starship Troopers 1, Guardians of the Galaxy, Avatar, anything Zombie-related, Goodfellas, The Departed, The Notebook, Titanic, The Time Traveller's Wife, The Fifth Element, Final Fantasy Advent Children, Blankman Underworld, Iron Man, X-Men, Batman, Kill Bill, Superman, Queen of the Damned, The Terminator, Major Payne, Super Troopers, The Pirates of the Caribbean, Adam Sandler movies, and many mannnnny other different movies. I have over 400 different movies on my computer as it is... I have an extremely eclectic taste in movies.
Music: Literally every genre.... Swedish House Mafia, Static X, Linkin Park, Coheed and Cambria, Elena Siegman, Maroon 5, Muse, Daft Punk, Panic! At the Disco, Evanescence, Disturbed, Korn, Johnny Cash, Avril Lavigne, Nickelback, Framing Hanley, Mayday Parade, Hoobastank, Imagine Dragons, Usher, Keith Sweat, Mariah Carey, Michael Jackson, Lynyrd Skynyrd, Marvin Gay, Lionel Richie, Rick James, Berry White, and so, so, sooooo much more. My taste in music is all over the place.
Video Games: Final Fantasy, Guild Wars 1 and 2, Metal Gear Solid, Parasite Eve, Pokémon, Resident Evil, Smash Brothers Melee, Marvel vs Capcom, Megaman, Mortal Kombat, Sim City, Grand Theft Auto, Call of Duty, The Last of Us, Command and Conquer, Supreme Commander 2, Crysis, and a crap load of other games.