I'm looking for my ideal zombie apocalypse survival buddy. Intimate knowledge of zombie biology and behaviorology required! No, seriously... I can't be the only one that secretly wishes we would have a zombie apocalypse...
Oh, and... Mac and Cheese... Mac and Cheese is definitely the way to my heart.
Some basics about me:
• I am half German and half Puerto Rican
• I was born in Manhattan, New York
• I have lived in Germany for 6 years
• I can speak 'okay' German
• I am a huge nerd and I have a very charming personality; talk nerdy to be!
• I secretly wish we could have a zombie apocalypse
• I might not look it, but again, I am a huge nerd. I'm very tech-savvy and I am great with networking, software, and hardware. Heck, I can build a computer from scratch, piece by piece
• I appreciate and enjoy the concept of dating someone; it allows us to learn each other and grow closer VS jumping straight into a commitment
• I believe most (not all) of the girls on here are just bored, wanting to show off pretty pictures of themselves with no real intentions of looking to date. I'm still waiting to be proven wrong.
Shows: Law and order, Law and Order SVU, NCIS, Oz, Prison Break, Breaking Bad, The Walking Dead, Nip/Tuck, Grey's Anatomy, Family Guy, Full Metal Alchemist, Naruto, Dragon Ball Z/GT, Chobits, Avatar the Last Air Bender,
Movies: Star Wars, Harry Potter, The Matrix, The Lord of the Rings, The Bourne series, Avatar, anything Zombie-related, The Notebook, Titanic, The Time Traveller's Wife, The Fifth Element, Final Fantasy Advent Children, Underworld, Iron Man, X-Men, Batman, Kill Bill, Superman, Queen of the Damned, The Terminator, Major Payne, The Pirates of the Caribbean, Adam Sandler movies, and many MANNNNNY other different movies. I have over 400 different movies on my computer, so... I have a huge list of movies that I like.
Music: Literally every genre.... Swedish House Mafia, Static X, Linkin Park, Coheed and Cambria, Elena Siegman, Maroon 5, Muse, Daft Punk, Panic! At the Disco, Evanescence, Disturbed, Korn, Johnny Cash, Avril Lavigne, Nickelback, Framing Hanley, Mayday Parade, Hoobastank, Imagine Dragons, Usher, Keith Sweat, Mariah Carey, Michael Jackson, Lynyrd Skynyrd, Marvin Gay, Lionel Richie, Rick James, Berry White, and so, so, sooooo much more. My taste in music is all over the place.
Video Games: Final Fantasy, Guild Wars 1 and 2, Metal Gear Solid, Parasite Eve, Pokémon, Resident Evil, Smash Brothers Melee, Marvel vs Capcom, Megaman, Sim City, Grand Theft Auto, Call of Duty, Command and Conquer, Supreme Commander 2, Crysis, and a crap load of other games.
What I am looking for in a girl:
• I would like to meet a girl that > has respect for herself
• I would like to meet a girl that > actually wants to see each other more than once a week
• I would like to meet a girl that > has a job and a means of transportation
• I would like to meet a girl that > is adventurous and wants to join me on adventures to new places and likes to go on vacations
• I would like to meet a girl that > actually enjoys staying in some nights, cuddling up with each other while watching a movie or watching Netflix
• I would like to meet a girl that > believes that a relationship is a two-way road and puts her equal share into things
and most importantly
• I would like to meet a girl that > actually goes out of her way to try and make time for us.