1. Summary: As far as I go, I like to travel and actually live life. I'm not one of those go clubbing, then do nothing the rest of the weekend gays. Once upon a time I felt like the best way y'all could get to know me was by recording part of this profile: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZiiedKBG4k&feature=youtube_gdata_player. Some things in the video are outdated (job, plans, etc.), but most of it is still relevant. I like to hunt, fish, drive fast, eat, sing out of tune, take more photos than an asian tourist, and pretty much any activity that involves water (cough kayakinghasmyheart cough).
2. Aspirations: To be rich, famous, and never have to work another day in my life. #realitycheck. Since the former is highly improbable, I'm working in Aerospace and comms, helping to advance America. Luckily I've found a job that I enjoy getting up for, pays me enough that I don't eat myself into debt, and allows me at least one mind-blowing vacation a year...I know, I know, and here I thought European companies were my only option lol
3. About Me/Background: In the words of Avril, I'm damn precious. Ok, more serious, I'm that type A always early, in the thick of things friend who'll go fishing in the afternoon then hold a house party in the evening. I'm originally from the great state of SC, and later the not so great cornfields of OH, meaning I'm a Southern country boy with the aim of Annie Oakley and an affinity for good BBQ. I used to be a redhead, and still am at heart, take that at face value. I guess I'm also blunt, to the point, and will tell you about yourself faster than you can find a mirror if that's what it comes to. I'd see my personality falling as a combination of Anderson Cooper, Reba, Keri Hilson, Edna Moda, and Eric Northman.
4. I recently read an interesting study that proved music can be as addictive as drugs. Finally an explanation! I like all music except for screamo, and take people saying they don't like country as a personal challenge to prove them wrong. I'm a firm believer that loud music permits one feel better, so the instances of times you find my volume setting on near max would be leptokurtic if you graphed it. #geekspeak #transmissionsuccessful?
5. I like the number five, and thought it should be added. Apparently most people like the number five though? This being said my favorite numbers are 2,7,and 13, which are all 5 units away from each other. If you instantly recognized that 7+5 is actually 12, congrats on staying sharp through all the above ;)
Conversation Starters (i.e. what you'd like to do on a first date...)
I don't like "typical" first dates. Movies, dinner, blahhh. Why not hit a museum exhibit, grab a burrito bowl, then make fools of ourselves on the ice rink? I like to keep it exciting. Way too active for the same'ol same'ol