1. Hobbies: Just graduated from GW. Intl affairs and geography. Love em both. Otherwise I kayak, play tennis and cello, and spend way too much money sampling all of the cool exotic food this city has to offer. DC has all kinds of festivals, performances, and museum events that I'm always hitting up.
2. Aspirations: To be rich, famous, and never have to work another day in my life. #realitycheck. Since the former is highly improbable, I'm working in Defense, helping people through my work etc. Luckily I've found a job that I enjoy getting up for, pays me enough that I don't eat myself into debt, and allows me at least one mind-blowing vacation a year...I know, I know, and here I thought European companies were my only option lol
3. About Me: In the words of Avril, I'm damn precious. Ok, more serious, I'm that type A always early, in the thick of things friend who'll go fishing in the afternoon then hold a house party in the evening. I'm originally from the great state of SC, and later the not so great cornfields of OH, meaning I'm a Southern country boy with the aim of Annie Oakley and an affinity for good BBQ. I used to be a redhead, and still am at heart, take that at face value. I guess I'm also blunt, to the point, and will tell you about yourself faster than you can find a mirror if that's what it comes to. I'd see my personality falling as a combination of Anderson Cooper, Reba, Keri Hilson, Edna Moda, and Eric Northman.
4. I recently read an interesting study that proved music can be as addictive as drugs. Finally an explanation! I like all music except for screamo, and take people saying they don't like country as a personal challenge to prove them wrong. I'm a firm believer that loud music lets one feel it better, so the instances of times you find my volume setting on near max will accrue a positive kurtosis.
5. I like the number five, and thought it should be added. Apparently most people like the number five though? This being said my favorite numbers are 2,7,and 13, which are all 5 units away from each other. If you instantly recognized that 7+5 is actually 12, congrats on staying sharp through all the above ;)
I don't like "typical" first dates. Movies, dinner, blahhh. Why not hit a museum exhibit, grab a burrito bowl, then make fools of ourselves on the ice rink? I like to keep it exciting. Way too ADD for the same'ol same'ol
To send a message to CrimsonJetsetter you MUST meet the following criteria:
Age between 20 and 26.
Live in United States
Live within 75 miles.
Must not have messaged users looking for intimate encounters or sex.
You must have a picture to contact this user.
Must not be looking for Intimate Encounter
Must not do drugs
Must not be married
Must not smoke