Seven Reasons to Meet Me:
1. I have a career that I enjoy
2. I can't remember (and not because I was too drunk to remember) the last time I was in a singles' bar
3. I don't live in my car (or anyone else's, for that matter)
4. I've never spent a night in jail
5. I don't have a tattoo that says "Born to Raise Hell"
6. I clean my own bathrooms (and leave the seat down on the toilet)
7. In the words of George Costanza (Seinfeld) "if you take everything I've accomplished in my entire life and condense it down into one day, it looks decent."
I have a positive outlook on life and am a pretty active guy -- I enjoy working out (running, walking, cycling) at least five times a week. I like spending time outdoors and also enjoy going to movies, the theater, dancing, dining out, and going to concerts. I'm honest, independent, confident, successful, courteous, and treat all people with respect. As far as music, I'm old school rock and roll -- anything from the 60's, 70's and 80's.
I'm financially and emotionally secure and looking for a woman who has a positive outlook on life, likes to laugh, enjoys some of the same things that I do, and likes to have conversations about a wide variety of topics. When I'm with a woman I really connect with, it's not about me -- it's all about her...
Former Air Force officer with 1500 flying hours -- gave that up for an exceedingly exciting career in financial services.
Very romantic with a woman I have great chemistry with...
All my pictures were taken within the last two years.
"Preach the Gospel at all times; if necessary, use words." -- St. Francis of Assisi