I'm looking for a man who is easy-going to get to know and form a meaningful connection with. I work during the week and want to meet someone who has free time on the weekends to do crazy fun things and get the most out of the Central Coast and beyond.
I enjoy trying new things and going on random adventures around the area.
Things I like
- listening to vintage jazz in a speakeasy
- the patter of rain on the window
- hiking (slowly and with great exertion but nature is cool)
- catching live music shows that involve guitars and/or good mellow vocals
- eating amazing sushi
I'm not interested in the 'thug life', being called Shawty, or playing mind games of any kind. If you still think binge drinking every day is fun, move on.
I'm attracted to people who
- like to learn new things and are curious
- know themselves and what they want out of life
- spontaneous and adventurous yet rational
- are open, honest and genuine
- like lists
Message if you're intelligent, independent, and have your act together for the most part. If you want to chat or meet for coffee, or go to the Boardwalk/Great America, or even the Academy of Science, cool beans.