* Note: So I haven't figured out to see people who 'want to meet me' without paying for this site. If you want to chat feel free to message me *
I'm looking for new friends (and maybe more) to explore the Monterey Bay area with. I work during the week and want to meet someone who has free time on the weekends to do crazy fun things and get the most out of the Central Coast and beyond. If you've had experience camping/hiking that's a plus. I've never been but want to.
I enjoy trying new things and going on random adventures around the area.
Things I like
- hiking (slowly and with great exertion but nature is cool)
- golden oldies (1930s - 1960s) and vocal jazz . Pretty much all sorts of music except rap and country.
- amazing sushi and the pineapple upside-down cheesecake at The Cheesecake Factory
- Radiolab , 99% invisible
I'm not interested in playing mind games or providing selfies. Not interested in alcoholics, drug users or potheads.
I'm attracted to people who
- like to learn new things and are curious
- know themselves and what they want out of life
- are open, honest and genuine
- are not homophobic, racist, or hateful. Live and let live
Shoot me a message if you're intelligent, independent, and have your act together for the most part
Conversation Starters (i.e. what you'd like to do on a first date...)
Something low-key like coffee/tea a non-Starbucks locale .