I'm a big fan of how simple things can be, so here are some points about my personality:
1) I'm not a huge fan of sports, although I love to play them. I Enjoy watching them and yelling at the TV and even placing bets, but I feel there is much more to life watching a bunch of rich guys catching and hitting various balls, giggity...
2) I love the outdoors and visiting new places.
3) I wouldn't say I enjoy working out, but do absolutely feel its necessary to keep your health up. I love feeling alive and staying in shape. I love to run. I think it's much more therapeutic running along roads than treadmills.
4) I dislike girls that are in their late 20's / early 30's and still go out "clubbing" every weekend, or happy hour everyday after work. Grow up and realize that there is so much more to life than wasting all your free time staying out late, drinking until throwing up, and waking up late feeling like sh*tand realize the day is half gone already.
5) I'm a huge movie buff! I love the motivation and optimizm it provides in the real world. I also like watchin Netflix at night before bed :)
6) I love spending time with family and friends. I realize it's not healthy, but I care about them more than myself. I have three sister, one brother, two nieces, and one nephew on the way! If they are harmed or threatened in any way, I will be knocking on someone's door :)
7) I love riding motorcycles and dirt bikes! There are not many things that can give you the feel of this freedom.
8) I love the beach!
9) I enjoy snowboarding!
10) I love coffee, although I think I drink way too much of it! I think D&D takes the prize in this category but you can't beat Starbucks I guess.
11) I'm definitely a morning person. Once I'm up, I'm up, and start being productive immediately.
12) I love tattoos! I only have one that I drew myself but plan to get a few more. They won't be noticable in the work place though. No full sleeves or Mike Tyson tats for me.
13) I love helping poeple whether its family or not, if it's for a good cause, I'm down for it.
I could go on and on but by all means, feel free to contact me anytime. I bet I'm the most kind, spontaneous, confident and passionate person you'll ever meet! My name is Chris by the way...