I want to make sure I get this out and in the open. It seems to be a common misconception that I am James Bond. I can assure you that I am not. I am merely the man that the character of James Bond was inspired by. Just thought everyone should know that.
Enough about that; let's talk about me. Here are a few fun facts!
- I love art, especially when I am creating it
- I love music. I tend to make that too.
- I love my job (even though the commute to DC kills me)
- I can be very sarcastic, especially when in good humor
- I have a thing for tragic movies and melancholy music
- I can be brutally honest, sometimes to my disadvantage
- I love to test my culinary skills on new recipes
- I don't drink alcohol often and I tend to be picky about it (not a cheap beer kinda guy)
- I only listen to radio and watch TV shows online because I truly hate commercials that much
- I LOVE watching movies (anything but romance or musicals)
- I can listen to anything from classic orchestra to drum and bass, including some very obscure genres
- I prefer listening to 80's alt/synthpop, psychedelic/goth rock and downtempo beats
- I have a handful of country'ish songs I like. In my humble opinion, hip-hop died after 95.
- I never use IMHO to say 'in my humble opinion'
- I tend to be a homebody despite being a nightclub host/DJ back in my younger days
- I pride myself on not being 'that guy'
Things that I am looking for in a relationship.
- I have a low tolorance for drama and childish behavior. I would like to meet someone who is free-spirited at heart, but has a grounded perspective on life. Respect and trust mean everything to me in a relationship.
- I do not date more than one person at a time, I expect the same respect. This doesn't mean I am pushing for immediate long term commitment. Only that I will not consider a commitment to someone who can't attempt one.
- I have pride in my ability to both take and dish out some pretty vulgar and oddball jokes.
- I am a romantic type and can be very affectionate. I love to wine and dine a lady when I have the opportunity. Sometimes this means preparing an outdoor candle-lit dinner on a warm summer night, or maybe just the local sushi bar for tuna rolls and Sapporo.
- I like when a woman is not too shy to show herself off. BUT If you are making some silly duck-face or booty poses in your profile pic to try to look sexy, I probably do not want to meet you.
- I do not have any preference to race. A beautiful woman is a beautiful woman. I like ladies with petite, average, athletic and reasonably curvy figures.
- I am curious about world religions and beliefs. I am not at all religious myself, so you won't be taking me to church anytime soon.
- Animals love me. My allergies don't. Still, they are only mild allergies. So, if there isn't a mess of hair all over the place, kitty and I will get along just fine.
- I am not the kind of guy with expectations on how I should be treated by a woman. Be respectful and I'll show you the same in return. Not to say that the occasional back-rub won't win you a billion bonus points (because it totally will).
Sound good? Message me! ;D
A good first date to me would be going out for coffee or a light lunch. I would even feel inclined to meet up at a small bar during the day when there's less crowd and distraction. I would want to get to know you in a non-intrusive setting where we can sit and just chat.
To send a message to
you MUST meet the following criteria:
Age between 25 and 35.
Live in United States
Live within 75 miles.
Must not have messaged users looking for intimate encounters or sex.
Must not be looking for Intimate Encounter
Must not do drugs
Must not be married
Must not smoke
roses available. Click Send Message to send
Create Your Seduction Guide.