I've recently moved to Arlington and am still exploring the area. I'm taking my life on a new turn and would like to share the adventure with someone special.
Here are a few fun facts about this wild and crazy guy.
- I love art and music. I am putting a serious effort into making both again
- I work evenings as a network engineer and I love my job
- I tend to be blunt and can have a very sarcastic sense of humor
- I have a special place in my heart for tragic movies and melancholy music
- I love to test my culinary skills on new recipes. I try to keep casualties to a minimum.
- I don't always drink alcohol, but when I do I am the most interesting man alive.
- I only listen to radio and watch TV shows online because I truly hate commercials that much
- I LOVE watching movies (anything but romance or musicals)
- I can listen to anything from classic orchestra to drum and bass, including some very obscure genres
- I prefer listening to 80's alt/synthpop, psychedelic/goth/punk rock and trippy down-tempo beats
- I have a very small handful of country'ish songs I've liked over the years
- In my humble opinion, hip-hop died after 95.
- I never use IMHO to say 'in my humble opinion'
- I tend to be a homebody despite being a nightclub host/DJ way back when
- I pride myself on not being 'that guy'
I've spent the past few years focusing on financial stability. I want my life to be functional, comfortable and fun. I'm finally at a point in my life where I am ready to move forward and meet someone special.
What am I looking for? I'll find that out when I meet you.
PS: That's about as graceful as my corny pick-up lines get. You've been warned
A good first date to me would be going out for coffee or a light lunch. I would even feel inclined to meet up at a small bar during the day when there's less crowd and distraction. I would want to get to know you in a non-intrusive setting where we can sit and just chat. I'm open to new ideas as well.