A little about me..... born & raised in Portland Oregon. I managed a Ballroom/ Latin Dance Studio and have been living in Sacramento for the last few years because I had a chance to buy my own studio. Things have changed so I am pursuing other opportunities and am back in Portland to be closer to my family. I'm a busy person with a lot on my plate but I'm finally ready to make time in my life for that special someone. I am optimistic, laid back & get along with almost everyone. Also, I enjoy staying very active and in no means a "health nut" but I would like a partner who takes pride in their appearance. I'm not shallow but looks do matter & attraction is important, chemistry being the most important. As for me, if it involves anything with nature, music, dance or movies then I pretty much love it! I'm up for anything that life throws at me and really enjoy helping others. I pride myself on being honest, down to earth & treating others the way I would like to be treated. I am pretty low key and try to eliminate negative people & things from my life. If I sound like someone you would like to learn more about, send me an message...
A few facts about me:
1. I m very sarcastic and am always goofing around, if you are uptight...just relax, have fun, lifes short!
2. Lots of body hair kind of freaks me out....
3. I secretly wish I grew up in the south...something about southern hospitality.
4. I'm always smiling and think that no matter what happens you can find a silver lining.
5. Sometimes I'm told I'm too honest...& I hate liars...
6. I wear my heart on my sleeve.
7. I don't have baggage...unless your referring to travel luggage.
8. I looove cute shoes but sometimes I hate wearing them, lol
9. My family & friends are very important to me.
10. I believe life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you respond to it. be nice to people, you'll like yourself more :)
and btw...I am very independent. I am not looking for someone to "complete me" I am a work in progress as we all are and I am looking for someone to share the joys in life with.
P.S. if you have nothing more interesting to say in an initial message then "hi" or "how are you" or "your hot" then please don't bother, you clog the inbox & make it more difficult to filter through & find men who have something real to say and an actual interest in finding a quality woman who doesn't want to play games or have a superficial connection. Sorry If I'm to honest but refer to # 5. Haha