Okay, so I moved to the KC area just over 2 years ago. I've come to accept that the dating culture here is horrible. Well, here I am.
Things I like: affection, humor, thoughtfulness, good drinks, sleeping late, respect.
What I find attractive in a woman: see "things I like" above.
And while I'm at it, a few things that annoy me on dating sites:
1) pics of you with colored flour on your face
2) pics of girls wearing mustaches (creeps me out)
3) pics of your duckface
4) nothing but selfies of you in the mirror
5) headless pics
6) profile names that contain the word "cutie", "hotty", "sexy", etc.
7) profile headlines that say "looking for something real". Oh, so you were into artificial guys before now?
8) profile headlines that say "just trying this out". No shit, otherwise you wouldn't have joined this site.
9) Gold diggers. Get a ****in' job.
10) Gym selfies...
11) Saying "my kids come first" over and over on your profile. It's like screaming "you'll never be a priority in my life". Guys are going to assume that your kids are important to you. You want to be his priority, but not reciprocate? Maybe that's why you're single...
12) "My eyes change colors". No. They. Don't.
13) your profile says "I won't settle for less". I hate to break it to you honey, but looking for a husband on POF is proof that you've already settled for less...
Pardon my honesty. Thanks! Good luck to you all.