Here we go...
I moved back to Vancouver last year after 10+ years away (US/overseas), and a friend suggested POF as a good way to meet new people. So here I am. Most people would describe me as hilarious, fun, cute, sarcastic, and easy to get on with. Wait...can guys still be "cute" past 30? I thought we graduate to either handsome, ugly, or meh.
Some things I love:
- Motorbike trips through foreign countries
- Michael Jackson dance moves (challenge me!)
- Pad Thai w/ peanut sauce & chili
- Sade's voice
- Vancouver Canucks hockey (even when they suck)
- Butter chicken & naan
- Competitive volleyball (indoor/beach/grass)
- Improv comedy (performing & watching)
- My niece and nephews
- Phil Dunphy's insights on life
- Discovery Channel
- Planet Earth (BBC)
Not so much:
- People who drive slowly in the left lane
- Long queues at the border
- Grossly overpriced tickets on Craigslist
- Lack of common sense in people
- Needles at the dentist's office
- People who sugar coat things
- Airport security (I have a few stories)
- Mozzies (mosquito)
- Cats (if you are amazing and have a cat, I can deal with that I suppose)
- The phrase, "bonus points if you..." What points?
I'm more of a meet in person guy; one can only learn so much via messages/texts.