Things that I love include humour, sarcasm, travel, music of all kinds, being outside, running, good conversation about a variety of topics, random useless trivia, random nights out, and my friend Baxter here. I love to laugh and will often be the one laughing at the most inappropriate moments.
I love Vancouver. I can have fun doing just about anything. I think Alex Trebek is a badass. I'm quite good with maps. I have a habit of turning randomly overheard phrases into imaginary band names.
I'm looking for someone who smiles a lot (smiling's my favourite), doesn't take themself too seriously and is open minded. Would love to find someone who likes to travel as well. New destinations on my list include Amsterdam and the Maritimes. Fav places I've been are New Zealand, Maui, NYC, Italy.
Ideally you have a lot of interests and enjoy going out for good food, exercise, trying new things and being a little adventurous - but can also stay in for the night for Seinfeld marathons or whatever we feel like. I value good conversation and am looking for that clicky feeling you get when awesomeness collides between two people.
In conclusion, here are some random facts about me:
1. When I visited New York, I met John Walsh, host of America's Most Wanted. He told me to stay safe in the big city.
2. I have thick lustrous hair and some would say a good cheek as well.
3. One of my favourite feelings is overcoming a fear and discovering you've been missing something awesome.
4. I have won the Best Costume prize at my friend's Oscar party for the last 2 years.
5. Sunday morning seawall bike rides or long runs are routine.
6. I sleep with the window open, even in January.
7. I'm attracted to men with a bit of facial hair, just like any red-blooded woman should be.
8. There are a lot of books on my shelves and I admit to having read only a handful. I have a short attention span and
9. I hold open doors for people and smile at strangers sometimes, and they think I'm crazy, and that's okay.
10. I enjoy almost all kinds of movies but would be particularly interested in finding someone who likes documentaries and offbeat movies.
11. I'm the captain of my pub trivia team and I get quite competitive on Tuesday nights. If you're into trivia, you're already awesome.
12. I'm interested in running destination races when I'm on vacations. Last few completed were Maui, New York and New Zealand. It's an addiction now.
Some options? Walking, hiking, movie, comedy show, theatre sports at Granville Island, randomly sitting on a park bench and making up stories about people who walk by, sitting at the arrivals terminal at YVR and watching people return from their trips.
Always up for exploring the city and beyond.