So here I am joining the internet dating scene. Find it kind of funny that the latest trendy way of meeting people is to look through pictures and profiles like they are police mugshots, but what the heck it can't be worse than dealing with baffoons at a bar :).
For the sake of entertainment decided to list my view of dating sites.
Step 1. Think of clever, heart felt and eye catching headline.. ( Yup nailed it! )
Step 2. Add photo. Let me tell you as a single man this is a tough one. First I have to find a picture of me not in a group of people who don't want to be on a dating site. So my options are.
1. Rare albino white T picture after a long dirty day at the race track. ( Which looks like the winner, but hey looks like I won an award so GO ME!)
2. Take shirtless selfie in bathroom mirror ( Nope I am not a Dbag)
3. Pictures of me with young nieces and nephews possibly scaring them for being on a dating site at a young age because Uncle Brian decided to pimp them out. ( Still an option I am looking into haha)
Step 3. Create a interesting profile that gives you the reader an idea of the kind of person I am. Also a difficult task because I don't want to give my life story on here but want to show enough that you say "That guy seems interesting think I will email him". With this in mind going to list a few fun facts about me.
1.Never seen the wizard of oz. ( Yes I just heard you gasp through the interweb. In my defense flying monkeys are creepy. No two ways about it)
2. I am a business owner. ( Yes ladies I have a job. Be honest now. I am looking better better arent I?! haha)
3. Fall is my favorite time of year especially halloween. ( Even ran a haunted house for a couple of years. Loved it. )
4. Motorcycles,dirtbikes,4 wheelers = yup lets roll.
Step 4. Browse profiles and message interesting women in an attempt to make a connection. ( Major pitfalls in this concept it seems)
Step 5. Read emails and look in shock and awe of how people treat these places like casual sex sites. What the french toast?
Step 6. Keep searching in hopes this thing might actually work.
Well if you are still reading hopefully you have noticed that I am going about this with tongue firmly planted in cheek. Does not mean I am not serious. Just think it might be easier to navigate the pitfalls with a sense of humor.
Now for any of my friends who are reading my profile and laughing at me. Well all I can say is you don't know any single women either so shut up lol.