I'm looking for - at the very least - new friends. If a friendship should turn into something more involving, then so be it (that'd honestly be a nice surprise), but I'm not going to force things. My career is in the creative field (entertainment), so ideally I'd like someone that doesn't find things like museums or tractor pulls boring. OK, maybe not that last one, but I just wanted to see if you were paying attention.
Some fun facts that will help you know a bit more about me and who you are/aren't:
- Be comfortable with who you are. Stop trying to conform to what society thinks you need to be and please, stop to try to seem like you're "one of the guys." I don't want to date a guy with breasts (I'm sure you don't either).
- I think my company is worth at least a free meal.
- Ignorance is not bliss to me... But then again, it is.
- As you can see in the pictures, I will always look the same but my hair changes. Sometimes I just don't feel like getting a haircut.
- I still like banana and vanilla custard baby food.
- I've never wrestled animals for money.
- Please don't have a fetish for dressing your companion in little sailor outfits circa 1932. I just can't bring myself to do that anymore, no matter what you promise me in return.
- Someone with a creative streak or an appreciation for creativity desired. ("Building pipe bombs in the garage doesn't qualify as "a creative streak.")
- I'd love it if you didn't spell words with numbers or use singular letters in place of multi-lettered words.
- Appreciate subtlety.
- A sense of humor is a must, but if you find "America's Funniest Home Videos Crotch-Beating Spectacular" to be your taste, let's just say it was nice having you stop by my profile.
- If you indulge in watching at least one ridiculous Rambo movie with me, I'll do the same for whatever brain-cell killing film you have love for.
- Lesson learned: No matter how good a woman looks, if she smells like a dog, it's nothing but a turn-off.
- * I don't text *
- Don't be afraid to use your imagination.
- I wanted to be with you alone and talk about the weather.
Something to do with cutting lumber. If she enjoys the smell of freshly-cut wood as much as I do, things should get hot-and-heavy pretty fast.
That or we'll probably just sit, talk and make fun of everyone around us or make up stories about them.