Luvchocolate49: One Good Man....
About
Non-Smoker with A Few Extra Pounds body type
City
Elk grove, California
Details
54 year old Female, 5' 7" (170cm), Catholic
Ethnicity
Hispanic, Scorpio
Intent
Luvchocolate49 is looking for a relationship.
Education
Some college
Personality
Hopeless Romantic
Profession
Mental health







I am Seeking a Man For Long Term
Needs Test Not Completed Chemistry Not Completed
Do you drink? Socially Do you want children? Does not want children
Marital Status Single Do you do drugs? No
Hair Color Brown Eye Color Brown
Do you have a car? Yes Do you have children? Yes
Longest Relationship Over 10 years How ambitious are you? Ambitious
Pets No Pets Second Language Other



About Me
I am 54, a mother of 3 childern. Two are grown an married, one 13 yr old home with me. I don't have any drama in my life, hoping you don't either.
I love to laugh, so i am definately looking for a man with a sense of humor. I believe trust & communication is huge in any relationship, so i would love to find a man who is a communicator. I also want a man that only desires ONE WOMAN as i only desire ONE MAN.( unfortunately it's very hard to find these days.) I am a loving, caring, affectionate woman with the right man.
I also love taking drives to the Ocean. I'm open to doing fun new things with someone new in my life. Of course there are limitations.. lol. I also enjoy just staying home, cooking or barbecuing together an making it a great night together. :)
I love music "old school" is my fav but i also like R&B & some country. :)

Just keeping it REAL, POF is at least 90 percent meat market the other 10 percent of people are looking for something REAL I'm of that 10 percent, looking for something (REAL) so if you're not (honest) about what you're looking for please don't waste MY time, because I definitely won't waste yours!

I would like to say, (Thank You) to ALL who SERVE or have SERVED
"Our Country"
God bless
(Your ALL in my prayers) :)

First Date
I'm open, somewhere quiet would be nice so we can get to know each other.