* This gold fish is actually a Scorpion, so age is wrong.
* My former aquarium was on the East Coast in the City of Champions.
* Not the least bit Koi and I am never a "betta" type!
* Former artist/educator / then retail management. I guess you could say I am kinda semi-retired.
* This sea horse has swam domestically, and a few areas outside our borders.
* Very educated in the dolphin language and cultured.
* This Neon Tetras has a wide variety of interests and love sports, esp. football and hockey.
* A long bucket list so I am searching for someone who will enjoy these adventures with me!
* A whale of a good guy who is REALLY looking for someone to share his life with!
* This Peacock Bass has a sense of humor, not a puffer fish! And wants to enjoy new adventures!
* This Emperor Tetras has great communication skills!
* Has a bit of Red Devil romance, is warm, friendly, and likes to snuggle and hug...fuzzy faces earn extra kisses!
* A catfish who can dress up or dress down.
* Mr. shark has all of your hair, teeth and wits about yourself.
* A strong/grown baraccuda without a lot of baggage. (Someone who has dealt with life's ups and downs and has grown from them.)
* This starfish hopefully has a love for the fine arts, but if not, I can share my experiences with you.
Being the honest person that I am, I will let you know here that I am "full-figured." If this is something that you have an issue with, please pass me by, just remember that people have inner as well as outer beauty!
If I have piqued your interest, send an "E or IM." (I am not into endless e-mailing, a phone call is great, after a few "e's"!)
Good luck to everyone on here and may the best "fish" be "landed!"