Born and raised in a Christian family back in Ohio. So I'm a midwestern girl at heart, but I love Cali. My problem is that I'm having a hard time finding a good man with a strong faith amongst all the fake and superficial. I'm very open minded and active. A very optimistic person with a strong positive vibe. I love music of all kinds, I sing, I love to travel and I have a desire to go on mission trips & travel the world. I love learning and experience all new things and cultures. I'm an animal lover, and I'll try just about anything at least once. I also smile and laugh... alot :)
Just some FYI's...
- I typically don't date outside of my ethnicity
(there have been some exceptions, just not typically)
- If you are less than 25 or older than 36, I usually don't respond
- if you aren't spiritual/Christian, or open to the idea of Christianity.. I probably won't respond. My faith is important to me and I'm not in to wasting my time
- If you are hot and feel the need to post shirtless pics of how awesome you are.. That's a turn off & I won't respond
- I'm not here to find a "hook up".. So if you message me something like. "Sup?" Or "damn you sexy" or anything else ridiculous and uneducated... I also won't respond
Sorry.. Recent emails made me feel that I had to address some stupid crap.. And apparently this last part seems to be "offending" some people.. Another thing.. It you feel the need to express your distaste or comment on my FYI's.. Go ahead, bc I just don't give a s*** :)
Conversation Starters (i.e. what you'd like to do on a first date...)
Just make it fun and interesting :) Nice relaxed environment where we can get to know each other... It's nice when a man has a plan!!!