I'm often asked why I'm 41 and never married.... More specifically I'm asked "How come no one snatched you up yet?" I just never met the right man for me. I would ultimately like to find a committed relationship. Chivalry is important to me. I must be treated like a lady. In return, I know how to take care of my man!
I’m looking for a man and a relationship of substance, honesty, intelligence, and loads of passion. I’m looking for someone with whom I can laugh, goof around, spoil, share secrets, and enjoy all the little nothings that, in the end, mean so much more than so many somethings.
Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Want Me As Your Girlfriend:
10. You will see me all dolled up and dressed sexy more than in “comfortable” clothes.
9. You won’t hear me nag and complain because I don’t sweat the small stuff.
8. You will be proud to have me on your arm when we go out in public and your friends will probably be envious.
7. You will never, ever compete with me.
6. You will be nicely surprised when I kiss you passionately at unexpected times and in unexpected places.
5. You will never see me roll my eyes at you when you say something because I will respect you.
4. You will see my smile far more often than my frown.
3. You will find yourself thinking about me when we're apart and having a hard time concentrating.
2. You won’t be holding my purse at the shoe store. You won’t even BE at the shoe store with me.
1. You rarely, if ever, hear these awful words: “I’m not in the mood”.
Not looking for hookups or casual!
- Be single, not separated with one foot still in the door.
- Do not still be living with your ex, or worse your parents
- Be able to have a conversation
- Don't ask me how this site is working for me.... If it was working so well, I wouldn't still be here!
- Most importantly, please don't be a liberal.... We'll never get along!