I'm often asked why I'm 41 and never married.... More specifically I'm asked "How come no one snatched you up yet?" I just never met the right man for me. I would ultimately like to find a committed relationship. Chivalry is important to me. I must be treated like a lady. In return, I know how to take care of my man!
I’m looking for a man and a relationship of substance, honesty, intelligence, and loads of passion. I’m looking for someone with whom I can laugh, goof around, spoil, share secrets, and enjoy all the little nothings that, in the end, mean so much more than so many somethings.
- Be single, not separated with one foot still in the door.
- Do not still be living with your ex, or worse your parents
- Be able to have a conversation
- Don't ask me how this site is working for me.... If it was working so well, I wouldn't still be here!
- Most importantly, please don't be a liberal.... We'll never get along!
**bonus points if you like country music, or at least be able to tolerate it**