1) We all know that if you have kids its a must that we like them because they are your life...no need to state the obvious. I've read this same sentence 1000+ times on here.
2) It is awesome that you work hard and party harder but that is probably why you're on here looking for a "good man"...hint hint it takes a good woman to find a good man.
Not too comfortable trying to describe myself on here...feels like I'm trying to sell myself on some kind of meat market. I am a pretty laid back guy who is a father first and foremost. I am educated, very dedicated to my family and job, responsible, funny, caring, honest , pretty much have my life together and headed in a very positive direction...but I would like to find a good woman to share it with. If you wanna know more just ask.
***Life is too short to wake up with regrets.. So love the people who treat you right.. stop stressing the ones who don'tHere are 15 reasons to date a single dad:
1. The obvious: He likes kids. He’s good with them. There’s no guessing if he’ll be a good father; you KNOW that he is.
2. It’s easy to bless him: just lend a helping hand. (French-braiding a 6-year-old’s hair is tricky.)
3. He knows how to be patient, gentle and encouraging.
4. He’s emotionally mature. Nothing helps someone “grow up” faster than a dependent child.
5. He understands his role as a leader and role model.
6. Dads are protective and create safe environments for their loved ones.
7. You can observe how he loves and cares for others. (Which, by the way, is super-attractive.)
8. He can adapt. Even the most macho dads can be tenderhearted nurturers when the situation calls for it.
9. Single dads are handy. They can fix toys, tape hockey sticks and build a mean LEGO tower.
10. He’s looking for a good woman, not just a hot one. He values character and commitment over shallower qualities.
11. He’s unselfish, having learned to put his youngsters first.
12. Single dads are playful and have a great sense of humor. (They also know really cheesy family-friendly jokes.)
13. He takes the high road. Because of his kids, he still treats his ex and her family with respect.
14. He doesn’t just introduce anyone to his kids. If you make the cut, he’s serious about the relationship.
15. If he doesn’t have full custody, he likely has every other weekend free. Plan accordingly