*If you and your ex are still "working things out" or you still have feelings for them please do NOT message lol, thanks.*
I'm currently working as the Marketing Manager at a cancer services office in Davidson County.
I play Metal, Neo Classical, and Classical music mostly. I'm in the process of becoming a National Beer Judge, I also do homebrewing and am in the process of starting up my own brewery.. My friends and family are the most important thing to me in life. I like music, sports (Football, Basketball, soccer), and just enjoying life in general (going out and seeing and trying new things). Usually on the weekend I'm either having people over to my house, out at a bar (not into clubs), traveling somewhere, or just sitting at home relaxing.
My favorite sports teams are as listed:
Football: Dallas Cowboys
Basketball: Boston Celtics
Soccer: Manchester United
Hockey: Pittsburgh Penguins
College: N.C. State
If you're two or more of these don't waste your time...
- Unemployed or not in school (Obviously if your in school full time its hard to work as well).
- Don't have a car.
- Have no goals in life.
- Have a tendency to stay in a bad mood.
- Can't read or write complete sentences.
- Your manners are horrible.
- Call yourself a "****" and act like one because you think it makes you cool.
- Constantly hate on men because you have had some bad experiences/relationships (everybody goes through stuff like that doesn't mean you should bash the gender as a whole).
- Must be an attraction between us, I'm sorry if that sounds shallow but come on lol we all know if you want to go on a date or be in a relationship with somebody you have to be attracted to them.
- If half of your pictures are of you doing duckface.
- If you have a child I have no problem with that as long as there is no baby daddy drama going on lol.
- If you cannot hold a conversation and just say one word answers to everything.
- Have on so much fake tan that it looks like you rolled around in a bed of Cheetos lol.