I'm looking for friendship and someone to date and have fun with... if something more develops then that would be wonderful. I originally marked "wants to date but nothing serious" but quite a few guys take that as "I want a one night stand, a hook-up, or phone sex"... you "players" looking for a quick and steamy romp in the sack can move on now. I feel that I am cute and funny and love the outdoors. My kids are my number one priority and will be until they are out of school and start their own lives. I am not very athletic but I am slim and stay extremely active.
I am looking for someone who is funny and enjoys life, someone active, who takes care of himself (please don't say you are "athletic build" if you weigh 350). I don't mean to be rude and I hate that I have to say this but if your profile pics show...
1. Nothing... you don't have a pic (what are you hiding and why are you on here?)
2, you wearing a dirty wife beater t-shirt (eeew),
3. you holding a 16oz beer or wearing a beer helmet ( 2 letters for ya... AA),
4. 10 pics of you wearing a cap and sunglasses (unless you are CIA, FBI, special ops or on Americas Most Wanted... Please specify),
5. 10 pics of you with your arms around different women (you playa you ;))
6. 10 pics of your truck, your dog, your motorcycle, your tattoo, your kids and your favorite quote (where's Waldo?)
7. you with one or more broken down vehicles in the background (even if they are fixer uppers)
8. you with any kind of tobacco product on or in your lip (lung and/or lip cancer are not hot) or
9. you half naked in the bathroom mirror (even if you're sexy and you know it)
... I am not the woman for you. I speak proper English and am educated so I am interested in someone who is witty and intelligent and can carry on a conversation. I am 5' 8" and enjoy wearing heels... I am tall... if you don't enjoy looking up or your neck cramps easily, wear stilts, peewee herman tequila shoes or make sure you are taller than 5' 10". I am not a gold digger, I have a job and I pay my own bills and I expect you to do the same. I'm a sucker for pretty eyes and pretty teeth. Ultimately I would love to find someone who accepts me for who I am and loves and treats my kids as he would his own.
Conversation Starters (i.e. what you'd like to do on a first date...)
My ideal first date would be something simple like meeting somewhere for lunch or dinner... just to get to know each other and break the ice... see if the spark is there.