"I am selfish, private and easily bored. Will this be a problem? " - Neil Gaiman
Some things I quite enjoy:
- First half of a great book (part foresight for the end-of-something-good and weight distribution puzzle.)
- Meeting someone you feel you have known your whole life (barring childhood nemesis' thought banished)
- Riding my bike when it's effortless
A few facts:
- A shadow-casting 6' tall (in roller skates)
- Tend to go for low-key fare but up for any non life-threatening adventure
- Career I truly enjoy with a wonderful, humorous bunch
- Active without frustrating anyone attempting to schedule something less than a week or so out in the calendar
-I dress down to perpetuate the myth that I might be a potential fixer-upper.
If I add you to my favorites and don't message right away I am likely viewing the site on the phone and tapping out a proper message would be a clumsy comedy. I promise to write when I am in front a proper keyboard...or feel free to say hi!