Some things I quite enjoy:
- First half of a great book (partly foresight for the end-of-something-good AND a weight distribution puzzle.)
- Meeting someone you feel you have known your whole life (barring childhood nemesis' thought banished)
- Banter with someone who can see through your BS and stop you with a raised eyebrow
- Riding my bike when it's effortless
A few facts:
- Tend to go for low-key fare but usually up for any non life-threatening adventure
- Have a career I really enjoy with a wonderful, humorous bunch
- Comfortable in life, happy with change, but not too hung up on journeys of self-improvement
- Active but not enough to frustrate anyone attempting to schedule something a week or so out in the calendar
- I dress down to perpetuate the myth that I might be a potential fixer-upper.
- My hopes of becoming the next Houdini were dashed at a fairly early age, but will still field a challenge if you think your knots are up to it.
Comfortable just being yourself and willing to give us a 2nd go if we have a few hiccups at first.
If I add you to my favorites and don't message right away I am likely viewing the site on the phone and tapping out a proper message would be a clumsy comedy. I promise to write when I am in front a proper keyboard...or feel free to say hi!