My initial draft was heading roughly along these somewhat tragic lines...
"Honesty and integrity are the sea in which I swim. As an adventurous spirit, I cherish every inspiring moment living, laughing, loving while exploring the world with a childlike sense of wonder. Equally happy in the boardroom or dance floor, my tall stature is well suited to your love of heels and my lithe physique (cultivated not vainly at the gym but through a life-long passion for fencing) breeds a quiet, self-assured confidence of contentment and repose...I also adore kittens and salsa dancing..."
But then Colin Farrell's lawyers reached out to politely tell me to knock-it-off-thank-you-kindly, so let's just go with the truth...
Some things I quite enjoy:
- The first two-thirds of a great book (part trepidation for the end-of-something-good AND a weight distribution concern for those who have asked.)
- Meeting someone you feel you have known your whole life (barring any childhood nemesis' thought banished)
- Banter with someone who can see through my BS and stop me dead in my tracks with a raised eyebrow
- Riding my bike when it's effortless
- A pleasant phone voice
A few facts:
- As a man, saying you meditate in a dating profile, like saying you support feminism can feel like pandering, but yes to both
- Tend to go for low-key fare but usually up for any non life-threatening adventure
- Have a career I truly enjoy...most days
- Comfortable in life, happy with change, but not obsessed a journey of self-improvement
- Active but not enough to frustrate anyone attempting to schedule something less than a week or so out in the calendar
- My hopes of becoming the next Houdini were dashed at a fairly early age, but I will still accept a challenge once in a while if you think your knots are up to it.
You are comfortable just being yourself and maybe willing to give us a 2nd go if we have a few hiccups at first.
If I add you to my favorites and don't message right away I am likely viewing the site on the phone and tapping out a proper message would be a clumsy comedy. I promise to write when I am in front a proper keyboard...or feel free to say hi!