So my initial draft was heading roughly along these lines...
"Honesty and integrity are the sea in which I swim. An adventurous spirit is my anchor and I cherish every inspiring moment living, laughing, loving while exploring the world with a childlike sense of curiosity and wonder. Equally happy in the boardroom or the dance floor, my tall stature is well suited to your love of heels and my lithe physique (cultivated not vainly at the gym but through a life-long passion for fencing) breeds a quiet, self assured confidence of contentment and repose...I also adore kittens and salsa dancing."
But then Colin Farrell's lawyers caught wind of it and reached out to politely tell me to knock-it-off, so let's just go with the truth...
Some things I really enjoy:
- The first half of a great book (Both trepidation of the end-of-something-good AND a weight distribution concern for those that asked.)
- Movies that filter into your dreams
- Meeting someone you feel you have known your whole life (barring of course any early childhood nemesis' thought banished)
- Riding my bike when it's effortless
- A pleasant phone voice
- Sleeping in when you have nowhere to be
A few facts:
- Tend to go for low-key fare but usually up for any non life-threatening adventure
- Have a career I really enjoy...most days
- Comfortable where I am in life, happy with change, but not obsessed with finding a journey of self-improvement
- Pretty busy and active but not enough to frustrate anyone attempting to schedule something a week or so out in the calendar
I am perplexed by grocery lists in profiles so how about....just someone who is comfortable in their own skin and happy to relax and enjoy some good conversation and see how things go :)
If I add you to my favorites and don't message right away I am likely viewing the site on the phone and tapping out a proper message would be a clumsy comedy. I promise to write when I am in front a proper keyboard...or feel free to say hi!