Some things I quite enjoy:
- The first two-thirds of a great book (part trepidation for the end-of-something-good AND a weight distribution concern for those who have asked.)
- Meeting someone you feel you have known your whole life (barring any childhood nemesis' thought banished)
- Banter with someone who can see through my BS and stop me dead in my tracks with a raised eyebrow
- Riding my bike when it's effortless
- A pleasant phone voice
A few facts:
- Tend to go for low-key fare but usually up for any non life-threatening adventure
- Have a career I truly enjoy...most days
- Comfortable in life, happy with change, but not obsessed a journey of self-improvement
- Active but not enough to frustrate anyone attempting to schedule something less than a week or so out in the calendar
- My hopes of becoming the next Houdini were dashed at a fairly early age, but I will still accept a challenge once in a while if you think your knots are up to it.
You are comfortable just being yourself and maybe willing to give us a 2nd go if we have a few hiccups at first.
If I add you to my favorites and don't message right away I am likely viewing the site on the phone and tapping out a proper message would be a clumsy comedy. I promise to write when I am in front a proper keyboard...or feel free to say hi!