hi there, thanks for dropping by.
Are you looking for someone who is smart, cute, sexy, outdoorsy, a good listener, emotional generous, enjoys food and traveling, loves all types of music, adventurous, good with finances, down to earth, able to understand sports but can be a knock out in a sexy dress, basically a combination of Cameron Diaz and the girl next door, all in a neat little package between the age of 18 - 26?
Good luck on finding this woman because I'm not her.
If you are still with me by this point, here are a few things about myself.
1. Hobbies - I can lie and say I love to camp (that seems to be an important point for a lot of you) but I'm going to shake things up a bit and tell the truth here and say I'm suffering from a slight addiction to shoe shopping (not to worry, I'm meeting a group 3 times a week to kick the habit).
Although every other hobby pales to shoe shopping, I also like to watch movies, travel and on occasion read a good book. I watch too much TV which leads to the tendency to attain excessive amount of useless knowledge.
2. Goals/Aspirations - Original goal was to conquer the world like the Brain but got a bit behind schedule so I'm settling on finding a companion to spend the rest of my life with. I know conquering the world would be a bit easier but what can I say, I'm an optimist.
I aspire to win the lottery and become a multi-millionaire within the next 6 months. (don't hate, it'll happen!)
3. About myself and what makes me unique -
I have a good sense of direction, for a woman (go Google Map!).
I can put together Ikea furniture like a pro (the secret is to read the instructions...shhh, don't tell).
I actually know what a HDMI cable is and can somehow pump gas by myself (if we ever meet, I'll tell you stories about that).
I have a phobia of clowns (it's a serious disease, I meet with a group 4 times a week).
I learned how to use the abacus when I was 10 (nerdy and extremely useful obviously).
I enjoy good food and am not afraid to eat a good steak (if you are Vegan, please stop reading, our relationship is doomed before it starts).
I have a picture of myself with a live panda (not someone in a panda suit as some of my friends will claim).
I enjoy Brit humor and movies (if you look like Colin Firth, I'll marry you tomorrow).
I grew up in Southern California so I don't understand why the sky is not blue and sunny 365 days a year everywhere else in the world. I just cannot comprehend! I've come to terms with the fact that I cannot handle rain, snow, hail, high winds, humidity; basically any slight weather event.
....oh and did I mention that I'm an only child? (spoiled rotten of course but I promise to eventually allow you to speak up once a year).
4. My taste in music - I enjoy most kinds of music and am not ashamed to admit loving pop music. I don't care who you are, there must be at least one pop song that you find yourself singing out loud to in your car.
I find classical music soothing in traffic and Garbage the perfect companion to cruise with in cool summer nights.
5. Some turn offs about your profile pictures or reasons why I would not respond):
- Post a picture of you and your ex, or with multiple women in bikinis. (I'm not looking for a pimp)
- Post a picture with you flashing a peace sign. (why?)
- Magnum pose (it's no good unless you are ridiculously good looking)
- A picture of you stoned out of your mind. (I'd rather not go to jail on my first date)
- Post an enormous close-up of your face or half of your face. (those give me nightmares)
- Post pictures of you holding multiple types of firearms or a wall display of firearms. (I'm surprised how many of you post these. Those of you in the military are excused but otherwise, I'm not particular interested in living in a compound)
- Pictures of you in multiple costumes, especially Marvel superhero costumes, Star Wars, Star Trek or Karate costumes. (we are looking for men not 11 old boys).
- Post a picture of you holding a kid who looks exactly like you while your profile says you don't have kids.
and here's the #1 crime
- shamelessly post a SUPER cute picture of your dog. It gets me every time and I hate myself for it!
Congratulations on finishing my profile. I know it's been a while since you've had to read this many words but it'll all be worth it when we tell our story to our grand children.
First date should involve a well organized bail out plan if either one of us do not like what we are seeing or hearing so things don't get awkward. Let's come up with an escape phrase. Some examples: "It rains in Spain mainly on the plains", "Show me the money!", "Beware of the Ides of March", "the plane, the plane"...
Otherwise, I think first dates should be earth shattering with surprises every step of the way with the exception of clowns (read profile for details).
To send a message to luffy_socal you MUST meet the following criteria:
Age between 28 and 45.
Live in United States
Must not have messaged users looking for intimate encounters or sex.
Must not be looking for Other Relationship
Must not be looking for Intimate Encounter
Must not be looking for Activity Partner
Must not do drugs
Must not be married