hi there, thanks for dropping by.
I had written a funny satire of online dating as my profile but my best friend told me to take it down and stop being a smart a_s. So this is my attempt to sound genuine and hopefully more appealing as a suitable mate.
I'm Chinese American and am in a pretty good place as far as family, friends and work is concerned. It's been a while since I've been in a relationship and I am making a serious effort to search for my other half. I'm hoping to find someone who is also at a good place in his life, someone who is honest, intelligent and doesn't take things for granted. Perhaps someone like you...
Some of my likes:
- bit of a foodie, love to try new restaurants
- love Yelp (see above)
- it's my desire to travel the world (fav cities so far: New York, Florence and Tokyo)
- cars, planes and forms of transportation(see above)
- love a bit of culture once in a while, always up to see a new musical, play, etc.
- warm blooded animals (I have a dog and a cat)
- movies and good entertainment
- large bodies of water (lake, ocean and rivers; even hot springs!)
- learning new things
- reading a book on a rainy day
- hate clowns
- do not like driving in the rain (true L.A. native)
- desserts with coconuts
- petty people
Send me a note and we'll chat.
To send a message to luffy_socal you MUST meet the following criteria:
Age between 28 and 45.
Live in United States
Must not have messaged users looking for intimate encounters or sex.
Must not be looking for Other Relationship
Must not be looking for Intimate Encounter
Must not be looking for Activity Partner
Must not do drugs
Must not be married