hi there, thanks for dropping by.
I had written a funny satire of online dating as my profile but my best friend told me to take it down and stop being a smart a_s. So this is my attempt to sound genuine and hopefully more appealing as a suitable mate.
I'm Chinese American and am in a pretty good place as far as family, friends and work is concerned. It's been a while since I've been in a relationship and I am making a serious effort to search for my other half. I'm hoping to find someone who is also at a good place in his life, someone who is honest, intelligent and doesn't take things for granted. Perhaps someone like you...
Some of my likes:
- bit of a foodie, love to try new restaurants
- love Yelp (see above)
- it's my desire to travel the world (fav cities so far: New York, Florence and Tokyo)
- cars, planes and forms of transportation(see above)
- love a bit of culture once in a while, always up to see a new musical, play, etc.
- warm blooded animals (I have a dog and a cat)
- movies and good entertainment
- large bodies of water (lake, ocean and rivers; even hot springs!)
- learning new things
- reading a book on a rainy day
- hate clowns
- do not like driving in the rain (true L.A. native)
- desserts with coconuts
- petty people
Send me a note and we'll chat.