11/03 crazy FB game-12 things you might not know about me....
1. I drove through 32 states before I was 23.
2. I loved being a waitress
3. My most favorite guy is 7yrs old! Ok so you knew that!
4. I love brown eyes and skin!
5. I want to add leaves to my tattoo..
6. I dont tell Bonnie everything!
7. I want to go on a mission trip
8. I look like my Father.......
9. I'd rather shop at Home Depot than anywhere!
10. I can clean a partridge and a fish!
11. My favorite sound is kids giggling and velcro!
12. I use to drag race.............
I enjoy coffee, camping, 4 wheeling, drives to nowhere searching for a new little restaurant to try, laughter, High School football & basketball, playing board games and cards, cooking out, working around the house and good friends.
Who am I looking for? ****Sorry a "Hi Sweetie" message or "no" is not conversation!!!Just answering my questions tells me you aren't interested in talking....carry some of the conversation!!! Ask questions...offer information.....
An honest man,
that can carry on a conversation on chat two or three times
then would like to talk on the phone.
If interested,he knows that a face to face meeting is the best way to get to know someone. A man that realizes that there is more to a woman than her picture and a short paragraph. He asks questions and is genuinely interested in my life. Respects who I am and what I do. He has a great sense of humor.
How can you have a long term relationship with out dating??Is that like mailorder brides?
The happiest people don't necessarily have the best of everything, they just make the best of everything they have. It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see. And please, I'm not into serial messaging online. It's nice to chat, but after a while, if you're interested, then it's time to meet. We are just meeting for a coffee or drink, not getting married.