ankou556
Age: 36
Hang out
Lt.TonyB: looking for fun, honesty and no drama!
About
Non-smoker with A Few Extra Pounds
City
Fishers, Indiana
Details
32 year old Man, 5' 8" (173cm), Buddhist
Ethnicity
Caucasian Leo with Blonde hair
Intent
Lt.TonyB Wants a relationship
Education
Some college
Personality
Profession
Pet Butler Indy......owner


dating
my God son






I am Seeking a Woman For Long term
Needs Test Not Completed Chemistry View his chemistry results
Do you drink? Socially Do you want children? Yes
Marital Status Single Do you do drugs? No
Pets No Pets Eye Color Green
Do you have a car? Yes Do you have children? No
Longest Relationship Under 1 year



About Me
I am an unique individual with a fantastic sense of humor. I work hard and play even harder. Alil too straight foward pretty much all the time, but hey life is too short not to be! Im a very spur of the moment kinda guy about 90% of the time. The other 10% im hardcore stick to the plan. Im super laid back and very open to life. I enjoy all types of movies and music, a big history buff, enjoy bicylce riding (BMX) and building custom motorcycles. My parents are my best friends. I'd rather see stand up comedians than go to a concert. I like animals, i deal with dogs all day everyday and i love kitty cats. AND NO I WILL NOT GO SKY DIVING, however i would go hang gliding.
I moved to indianapolis 10 years ago from the DFW area of Texas.
I like it here in indiana and dont see myself leaving, but I dont mind travel.
BTW being from dfw texas, im sick of football!!! sorry.
the sports I like are the ones that can kill you or hurt you bad like,
boxing
motorcross
bmx
dragracing

I love shooting guns, its not a macho thing as much as its the macahnics of it all.
also...... Im not the guy that says oh my gosh.....


First Date
I am old school and a fan of the dinner and a movie, but not oppose to coffee and conversation. I am always looking for something new to do too!!!