Please read my profile before messaging me:
After spending four amazing years at FSU, I no longer need to go out to the bars and get drunk every weekend. Since finishing graduate school, I have been working with individuals and families on solving their problems... however, that does not mean I want to solve your problem. I’m goal-orientated and motivated in my career as a family therapist, however, that doesn’t leave me with a lot of time to go out and meet new people. I'm very straightforward, sociable, and fairly easy going. I’m always down for a good time and will try anything once. I love going to concerts (The Script, Mumford & Sons, Florence & the Machine, Band of Horses, Black Keys, Imagine Dragons, etc.) and like most genres of music besides country, rap, and heavy metal. I'm not ashamed to admit that I've read all seven Harry Potter books and visit Orlando frequently to go to Islands of Adventure. I recently got into photography and have been spending my free time taking pictures of just about anything that I find interesting. If I could travel for a living, I would. I'm a planner when it comes to most things, but when it comes to traveling, I'm spontaneous and will pack my bags at the last minute to go somewhere new and exciting. Family is very important to me, so if you haven't had contact with yours in years, we may not be a good match.
Apparently, people on this site can't read, so, maybe this will make it easier for you:
1. Please don't start your message calling me baby, babe, ma, beautiful, good looking, sexy, etc. It's Jessica.
2. If you do not have at least a bachelors degree, I'm not interested. Education is one thing that no one can take away from you. This does not mean that I think that I am better than you. It's just something that is not negotiable for me in terms of dating.
3. I only date Caucasian men. Sorry.
3. I prefer guys my age or older. If I wanted to date someone younger, I'd date one of my brother's friends.
4. If you have tattoos all over your body, move along.
5. I'm not perfect and certainly make my fair share of mistakes, but I do try to proof read my messages. Please use proper spelling and grammar when contacting me, I don't want to have to guess at what you are trying to say to me because it makes no sense.
6. I know what I want and I'm not afraid to say it or go after it.
7. I'm not pretentious, but I know what I'm looking for and not looking to waste your time or mine.
8. I can be very sarcastic and need someone who isn't afraid to banter with me or tell me when I'm wrong.
9. I'm looking for a relationship but I'd like to take the time to get to know you and not rush into things. I'm comfortable being single and don't see it as a bad thing.
10. I may look at your profile but that does not mean that I am interested in you. We all have things that we are looking for in a partner, so just because you may not be what I'm looking for, does not make you undesirable to someone else.
If you're made it this far, thank you for actually taking the time to read my profile and I hope to hear from you.
Coffee. If you don't drink that, drink water. When I first meet you, I'd like to keep it simple... if we hit it off, then we can go and do something fun.
To send a message to
you MUST meet the following criteria:
Age between 27 and 35.
Live in United States
Must not have messaged users looking for intimate encounters or sex.
You must have a picture to contact this user.
Must not be looking for Other Relationship
Must not be looking for Intimate Encounter
Must not be looking for Activity Partner
Must not do drugs
Must not be married
Must not smoke
roses available. Click Send Message to send
Create Your Seduction Guide.