Hi - I am normal, down to earth, emotionally healthy Christian woman, intelligent, passionate and deep, caring but fun too! I want to find a NICE guy, who is masculine and yet has a big heart and is funny (as i do have a very witty side) Looking for emotionally healthy and ready for life, old fashioned (yes i want you to open the door for me and the man to be the one to call and make a plan) - I really love a very laid back easy going guy. and Yes, nice guys finish first with me!
I actually like more old fashioned kind of guys who love to do their "guy things" like hunt and fish and sports and drive a pick up truck (go figure). I like to be the woman and love to do that part for the right guy. I'm drama free and ready to meet that someone special . Would love to have a caring and growing relationship with someone who wants the same.
Also - don't want to waste anyone's time so.
1. God is a big part of my life so I would love to find a meaningful relationship that includes God because I do want that kind of greater meaning and purpose in life.
2. I am NOT interested in younger men - i prefer men in their 50's who are in the same time of their life with kids who are almost grown and who are ready to start the next part of their life - so please if you are 25-45 don't email me - you are wasting your time
3. If you are recently divorced - sorry not looking for drama - i am looking for someone who is READY for a relationship :)
4. If all your favorite things to do involve beach, laying in the sun, boating - etc. sorry i like the outdoors, but not into beaches and water sports - so i don't want to take that away from someone else
(FYI - I DO love camping, and horse back riding, and fires and drives in the country, snow skiing, and travel, fall leaves and snow (i know we live in houston but a girl can dream right?)
Not easy to win but if you can then - you have a good woman by your side- you treat a girl like me the right way and you will have whatever you need from a relationship, love life laughter and a great supportive companion - girls like me give our all! FYI I actually have a very witty side but it takes a guy with a great sense of humor for me to show you that side.
Anyway - if you think I may be interested in getting to know me - then don't be shy - but I don't do a lot of emailing and texting cause you just can't get to know someone at all that way - so after a few back and forths - lets talk and see where it goes!
Meet for Coffee or a glass of wine, even dinner - just get to know a little about each other and see where it goes.
but hey - if you don't know how to compliment a woman on a first date you and just talk about yourself and don't spend any time getting to know the other person... well it probably be last date too :) -- im just saying - LOL
GUYS: just a few FYI's for you all out there trying to meet someone online. Women can get bombarded with emails - so IF you really are interested know this : The emails that say - "Hi there", How was your Day?, "Did you have a nice weekend"? etc. Are not the ones that can spark much interest in a woman:
Not when woman get email from guys who can "Spark" that romantic interest in a woman by saying things like :
- Hi beautiful , wow loved what you said in your profile, or "I would love a chance to meet you" , and follow up with - "cant wait to get to get to know you - you may be the woman for me" - so ... if you like to go really slow and not put yourself out there for a woman --- you may find that woman loose interest - just wanted to let you know from a woman's perspective... hope it helps you find the right catch!