Active, funny, intelligent, and neurosis-free since '83; I'm looking for a teammate who is active, intelligent, smiles a lot, and wants to share in new adventures. Drop me a line!
8 quick things about me:
1) I love running, snowboarding, volleyball, spinning, yoga, etc. Basically all sports and anything that gets my blood pumping.
2) I'm flawed, but I'm always trying to be better. ELE: Everybody love everybody! I pray daily, read the Bible frequently, and attend church regularly -- it keeps me humble, grateful, and hopeful.
3) I love to travel as much as possible. I take planned and spontaneous trips of all lengths for business and pleasure. (So far in 2013: Charlotte x2, Nashville x4, Chicago x2, Kentucky x3, Mexico x2, Japan, Cleveland; 2012: Vegas x2, Chicago 2, Charlotte, Nashville, San Diego x2, Mackinac.)
4) I'm a huge sports fan; I watch and attend games regularly (at home and while traveling).
*Bonus Fact: I am an NFL team owner. You read that right.
5) My spelling and grammar are exemplary, but I'm not one of those people who always needs to correct everyone else.
6) I floss regularly.
7) I am polite and well-mannered... usually. ;)
8) Happy (and I know it). *claps hands*