If you're going to stop by, say hello!
About me: My name is Josh. I like getting drinks with friends, watching movies, working out, and dining at new restaurants.
- I love watching STL sports--go Cards and Blues!
- I'm a dog person.
- I graduated law school at SLU. I have an engineering degree from Rolla and an MBA, also from SLU.
- I have some pretty cool cars that I like to mess with.
- I'd like to learn another language, probably Spanish, and I would like to pick the guitar back up and really learn to play.
- I love to travel. I just returned from a two month trip to Asia (Vietnam, Hong Kong, and Macau) and a two month trip to Europe (Spain, Portugal, and The Netherlands). Awesome!
- I love to have fun, be social, and I desire to be in the company of other people.
About the potential girl: I'm attracted to girls that are social, like to have fun, are thin and attractive, and that are intelligent and have a great sense of humor. That's important--I like to have intelligent conversations, and I love to laugh. I am really looking for someone that challenges me intellectually, but is also super laid back. I can be pretty goofy and sarcastic, and some girls just don't know that I'm joking or how to joke back. I want someone with passion that doubles as a best friend.
I stay pretty busy, though I feel I'm missing out on one area of my life and I just can't seem to find the right girl. I'm not in a rush, and I'll wait for the right girl to come along. I would really like to find someone that makes me happy. I want someone that'll be my best friend and partner in crime. I think what makes a good couple is that both people are happier together than they would be single. That seems so simple, but a lot of couples are together for the wrong reasons - I'd like to get it right. :)
Please send me a message (attempt substance) if you want to chat! :P What have you got to lose?
PS: I hope you're a Cards fan...Cubs fans need not apply :P
More to come...or please ask me!
Something where we can just hang out and get to know one another. A dinner and movie date always seems to be awkward, and if you're watching a movie, you really aren't getting to know one another... There are better, more interactive activities to do if you really want to get to know the other person. Dinner and/or drinks is always a good start!