I am inspired by people that are fighters and who don't give up when the going gets tough. Life is a bumpy ride sometimes, but is full of beauty when you know where to look.
1. Point form is best to display information. Just like a to-do list, we getting things done!
2. I work for a university which provides me with plenty of interesting stories.
3. I enjoy watching movies especially independent films. I'm fascinated by the visual medium to tell a story about the human condition and how settings can be depicted into a character. I am writing a few screenplays and will produce them into short films. Then enter them into a festival and see where it goes from there! Tagline: A real-world Rapunzel trying to achieve her dreams in the big city. I'm excited for this endeavour! A few good movies I have seen recently are We Are What We Are, Martha Marcy May Marlene, Another Earth, and recently rediscovered... Wayne's World! ("Party Time! Excellent!)
4. When inspired (or seeking inspiration) I will write. My form of meditation.
5. I can't get it out of my head! The Beatles! I've been on a Beatles song binge recently especially from The White Album and Abbey Road. Carry That Weight, I Want You (She's So Heavy), and Here Comes the Sun juke boxing through my mind like my daily soundtrack.
6. Believe in good things / that we gravitate towards / and we do what we can to / make them true
Me: authentic, ambitious, sense of humour, foodie, adventurer, occasional daredevil.
You: courageous, smiles easily, a bit silly, authentic, original, happily you :)
I'm looking forward to meeting someone to share some laughs with.
Good luck in fish country.