Really... At this point I don't know what to keep, delete or add. Let's try thisi... for now.
THE HONEST STRAIGHT FORWARD STUFF:
* Not into games
* Has time to hang out! Simple rt? You'd be amazed.
* Able to communicate. It's essential. I get it if you're busy. If you're not interested then read next one!)
* Be a man. Be truthful. SERIOUSLY! I'd rather hear hurtful truth than appeasing comments. I'm a big girl. I can take it. I'll move on. It's not the end of my world. BUT it *IS* very frustrating not knowing what's going on/get lies and EXTREMELY refreshing to be able to BELIEVE what is being said is what it is. (Just say it with TACT and you can say ANYTHING!!!) I know this is asking a lot, but can be done.
* Live within reason. (~30 mins from work/home). I already commute enough for work. [Currently LIVE: San Carlos (Near La Mesa) WORK: Del Mar].
* Snore-free most of the time* --I'm a very light sleeper, can't deal with it. (I only snore if dead tired or very drunk - both rare) BUT not closed to trying to work it out w/ the rt snoring guy. ;)
* Must like sm. dogs & be ok to share the bed w/ my little 9 yo yorkie. He may choose to sleep on the floor, but is always on bed esp. at night.
* Spider Killer!!! Willing to humanely destroy/remove to a far, far, faaaaaar away land. :P
(I can do it, just hate doing it. ok not a "MUST" but a HUGE *LIKE* if can help me out w/ that!!) ;)
ABOUT ME: SORRY, I TYPE FAST & WRITE A LOT. :S
ALCOHOL: Lt beer (wine, mixed drinks etc. is ok but Beer is usually my 1st choice.)
IN or GOING OUT?: Depends both are good. Prefer out if conditions permit the activity.
FRIENDS: important to me. I go above & beyond to help, whenever possible, so you can only imagine what I'd do for my family & man.
LAUGHTER: Love it!! Do it all the time!!
FAMILY: Love them but mine is complicated.
BAGGAGE: Let's be real. Everyone has it. If you don't then you're fooling yourself, have not lived enough, or have been extremely lucky. I chose to learn and grow from my experiences/ "baggage" as I'm always trying to improve who I am.
HARD WORKER: At work & in relationships, I'll give it my all, so I don't give up easily and therefore tend to have long relationships (work length is another story haha).
ANIMALS: LOVE LOVE LOVE --except insects and human asses!!! :P
GOD: I believe (but rarely go to service). Also believe in karma, chi, ying yang, evolution and believe they can coexist harmoniously.
KIDS: I'm not closed to the idea, I'm not stressing about it, if it's meant to be it'll happen one day.
ADVENTURE: I like doing all sorts of things. Trying new places, but can be a lil finicky eater (no seafood nor thick/fat filled meats.) Want to travel (US and globally) with great company. :)
REALISTIC: There's always a balance to everything.
**IDEALLY**... LOOKING FOR THAT AWESOME GUY:
It's more than just physical, but attraction is important. So.. straight only guy, slim to average in weight. Sweet, caring, grounded, goal-oriented, considerate, sense of humor, not too sports-crazed —as in willing to do other non-sporty-sit-and-watch things on a Sunday-at least every now and then, enjoys working out or into physical activities. Enjoys traveling nationally & internationally (small and/or big trips) ...etc.
AS TO MESSAGING ME....
*** DO NOT MESSAGE ME IF YOU...
...ARE RUDE, GOT NO IMAGINATION FOR MORE THAN A 1-LINER, ARE EASILY OFFENDED, SHALLOW, CRAZY, or HAVE NO CLEAR PIC ***
(yes. I'm saying bc I've encountered a few crazies. Who are the crazies? If you're not mad or severely bothered when turned down, then NOT you. :P No need to be offended.I'm sure you're an awesome guy, just might not be my cup of tea.)
.. and just in case...
Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies or projects-you DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications. It is recommended that other members post a similar notice.**