Top five reason you would want to date me:
1. LOVE BEGINS WITH PRIORITIES AND I HAVE MINE IN ORDER “God, spouse, future children, church, family and friends, work and hobbies. Love takes three”
2. I LOVE TO COOK and TAKE PRIDE IN A HEALTHY LIFESTYLE “I’m fit and educated, but don't know it all. I can also grill a mean steak and love veggies”
3. I’M ATHLETIC AND LOVE SPORTS AND THE OUTDOORS "I have skills and can play most any sport, but it's even better teaching others how to be successful.
4. NO ONE WILL TRY TO STEAL ME FROM YOU. “Sometimes I’m funny”
5. I’M STILL LOOKING FOR THE ONE "When I find the right girl...the woman that I marry, I'm going to love her with all my heart every day. She deserves my best."
My pastor says that I have skills to teach others about interests in sports, hunting, and health/ nutrition. I'm good at listening and giving others hope and better ways of thinking. I can adjust attitudes and I'm inspiring. I direct people towards prayer, taking their needs to the Lord, expecting healing from Him, and especially growing in their relationship with Him. Helping others gives me the best feeling.
Interest wise, I am a baseball and basketball player and good at most sports. Coaching is cool too. I am a big philly sports fan, and enjoy watching the phillies and eagles, college basketball and football. More of a country boy. I hunt and fish a little bit. I don't mind roughing it. I will hike, camp, and once went ten days without showering (I don't recommend that) when I was in the bush. I like to travel and some of my favorites trips were yellowstone, wyoming, nashville, myrtle beach, midwest trips, grand canyon, Bermuda, Cooperstown, Yukon, and Vegas.