Top five reason you would want to date me:
1. MY RELATIONSHIP WITH THE LORD IS MOST IMPORTANT TO ME. I like learning to be more like Jesus. My faith and trust in God is stronger than ever. I also love my family, see them often, and I must say we have the best parties.
2. I LOVE TO COOK and TAKE PRIDE IN A HEALTHY LIFESTYLE “I’m fit and educated, but don't know it all. I can also grill a mean steak and love veggies.”
3. I’M ATHLETIC AND LOVE SPORTS AND THE OUTDOORS "I have skills and can play most any sport, but it's even better teaching others how to be successful."
4. I BELIEVE IN POSITIVE THINKING, living in the moment in love, joy, and peace, learning new things, the church, and the church of baseball;)”
5. I’M STILL LOOKING FOR THE ONE "When I meet the right girl...the woman that I marry, I'm going to love her with all my heart every day. She deserves my best."
I have skills to teach others about interests in sports and health/ nutrition. I'm good at listening and giving others hope and better ways of thinking. I like to stay in a good frame of mind. I can adjust attitudes and I'm inspiring. I direct people towards prayer, taking their needs to the Lord, expecting healing from Him, and especially growing in their relationship with Him. Helping others gives me the best feeling. If you value faith we would be a good match. I do guard my heart, but I am open to meeting a beautiful girl, enjoying the present, and have high hopes for the future. Having a passion for sports/fitness would be great.
Interest wise, I am a baseball and basketball player. Coaching is cool too. I am a big philly sports fan, and enjoy watching the phillies and eagles, college basketball and football. More of a country boy. I hunt and fish a little bit. I don't mind roughing it. I will hike and camp or spend a week at the beach. I like to travel and some of my favorites trips were yellowstone, wyoming, nashville, myrtle beach, midwest trips, grand canyon, Bermuda, Cooperstown, Yukon, and Vegas.