If you like skinny dudes who ride bicycles in their cute little stretchy pants.... I'm not your guy. I am the kind of guy that is going to open the door for you, hold your hand, kiss you softly, and show you respect. I am a Christian. I am NOT an "in your face" bible-thumper, but i do believe in Christ. Church is becoming a part of my life now and i would love to sit in church with a woman and enjoy that "feeling" you get from a special message/sermon. I respect any church out there, except Muslim, sorry if that offends you. And if your an Atheist...it's probably not gonna work.
Love the ocean--used to live in Hawaii. Sense of humor is a Must. I love kids, mine are 22 and 18, both girls, I play ALL sports, but am a "master" of NONE. My music tastes are Rock n roll, old & new, newer Country, Jazz, R&B, Blues, basically everything but Rap/hip-hop.
Things i am looking for:
1) Someone to sit next to you at a game, even if they could care less whats going on.
2) Someone who wants to sit next to you on the couch with their head on your shoulder while you watch a movie.
3) Someone who would love to have your help in the kitchen, even if you don't know how to cook very well.
4) Someone who appreciates you doing the laundry, cleaning, and helping out around the house without being asked.
5) Someone that laughs and smiles at your jokes, even if they didn't think it was that funny.
6) Someone who thinks that sex is a wonderful thing, enjoys it, and who doesn't think that once a month is "normal"...(cough cough, ex-wife,cough cough).
7) Someone who wants to be treated with respect,care, and honor. Women are beautiful, amazing people. They have gifts and abilities that men don't.
8) Someone who realizes that i am a "good-man". Who does not pre-judge me because they have had Bad Men in their life before and they assume that .....ALL men are jerks. I am sure many men are. But everyone has flaws. I don't think that absolutely perfect person exists.