I appreciate simplicity. Translate: online dating should not be a rigid process, nor a long, drawn out one.
If you appreciate the simple pleasures of life, including getting to know someone initially face-to-face over a cup of coffee and a scone or butter tart, then we are one step closer and could be one step away.
Appreciate smiles and flirts, soft hands and small quirks, and lulu tops and pants. Education, independence, kind- heartedness, compassionate, healthy lifestyle and balance – see what we share in common.
Little about me:
- enjoy getting away for some adventure, yet appreciate time for solitude (reading, walking, etc.)
- morning person – will stay up past 11pm when travelling or incentivized
- wannabe cook, having perfected a few healthy eats and decadent treats
- love Australian Shiraz and Dark Chocolate – separate or together, all good J
- support local independent cafes / restaurants and eating locally grown, organic foods
- family oriented and values
- humble, not materialistic, yet appreciate quality and fine craftsmanship – eyeing something German for next vehicle
- blend of business and arts, occasional sports and comedy
"To look at the same face every day, every year, and never fail to find something new in it is the greatest of adventures and greater by far than any journey 'round the world."