Here's a little about me....
- Half German, Half Ecuadorian
- Very sarcastic, but only to make people laugh
- I have one younger brother with autism, hence my screen name, CAN stands for Cure Autism Now and my brother's name is Michael. I also have a younger sister, she's not biologically my sister, but I love her just the same.
- I have traveled to Ecuador, Peru, Germany, Denmark, Poland, China, Japan, Thailand, and Canada.
- I graduated in May 2012 from UIC with a degree in Gender and Women's Studies and a minor in Spanish and recently started the MSW program in the JACSW at UIC.
- 5 dogs. 1 cat. 60 gallon fish tank.
- In September 2012 I was diagnosed with osteosarcoma. I went through ten rounds of chemo and a total knee replacement. I have been in remission since August 2013 and am loving every minute of it!
Bottom line is, I'm not a size 2 nor will I ever be, I'm a pain in the ass to argue with, and I swear more than is probably socially acceptable, but if you give me a chance, I can definitely show you that I'd be well worth it :)
I'm a bit of a contradiction because i love traveling and being outside just as much as i love curling up with someone on the couch and watching a movie, so it's hard for me to describe an ideal first date, nothing beats exploring all Chicago has to offer, but I'm always open to suggestions :)
Love this city!