Here's a little about me....
- Half German, Half Ecuadorian
- Very sarcastic, but only to make people laugh
- I have one younger brother with autism, hence my screen name, CAN stands for Cure Autism Now and my brother's name is Michael.
- I have traveled to Ecuador, Peru, Germany, Denmark, Poland, China, Japan, Thailand, and Canada.
- I graduated in May 2012 from UIC with a degree in Gender and Women's Studies and a minor in spanish. I was accepted into grad school so I will be starting the MSW program at UIC in August 2014.
- 5 dogs. 1 cat. 30 gallon & 60 gallon fish tanks.
- In September 2012 I was diagnosed with osteosarcoma. I went through ten rounds of chemo and a total knee replacement. I have been in remission since August 2013 and am loving every minute of it!
*Disclaimer* from my pics I'm sure it is fairly obvious that I am not of the skinny sort lol. I was put on steroids during chemo and gained a whole mess of weight. I've lost some of the steroid weight, but it's a work in progress. I'm actively working to get back to my pre-chemo size and would welcome a fun workout buddy. Just thought I'd be upfront about all of that.
Follow me on Instagram @canformike
I'm a bit of a contradiction because i love traveling and being outside just as much as i love curling up with someone on the couch and watching a movie, so it's hard for me to describe an ideal first date, nothing beats exploring all Chicago has to offer, but I'm always open to suggestions :)
Love this city!