I try to hard to be creative when I write so I could work on this summary forever.
Instead, I will get to the good stuff faster with Bullet Point Time!
- No meaning behind Vanman_22. I am a man in Vancouver. And 22 is the funnest sounding digit in the twenties
- My age is actually 35 but POF is insisting that I am younger. Must be my cheerful smile!
- I enjoy life and look at things as glass half full. I have a job, great friends, awesome family and I can arch my eyebrows on command.
Anything after that is gravy
- I have even gone to the same stylist for 10 years now (she said that would be a good thing for a woman to know)
- I like to cook and eat and sometimes both at the same time
- I open doors for ladies whether they are with me or not
- I was born and raised in the prairies but have lived in Vancouver for the last decade
- I have numerous useless facts in my head and play Trivial Pursuit quite well
Some things that I like:
Film: Shawshank Redemption, The Dark Knight, Back to the Future, Star Wars, Big Trouble in Little China, Beverly Hills Cop
TV: Happy Endings, Always Sunny in Philadelphia, The Wire, Adventure Time, Seinfeld
Food: Sushi, Dimsum, Banana Bread, Lasagne
Music: Black Keys, Mika, David Guetta, The Rat Pack, lots of movie soundtracks
I think some people put too much pressure on first dates when meeting people online.
I believe it should be a casual and informal scene where we can talk and actually learn who each other are first. So a coffee, drink or walk is great for me.
If we click, then we can do something interesting for date 2.
So no pressure, be cool and calm and just enjoy our respective company.
To send a message to
you MUST meet the following criteria:
Live in Canada
Live within 75 miles.
You must have a picture to contact this user.
roses available. Click Send Message to send
Create Your Seduction Guide.